Home

NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #57
Rookie

Jecooper9's Arena

OVR: 4
Shout out to the NCAA team and community members who are helping this become a great game.

- New tackling system should help differentiate the power and speed backs even more. Also, the Coverage and Run stuffing LB's. That side take down of Pryor was sick btw (even as a OSU Alum).

- I'm glad they addressed the crowd noise because that was one of the things that bugged me the most. I would break a long run and the crowd sounded the same.

- Thank God Zone has been improved

- Diving catches will separate the great receivers from the good ones!

The intros and presentation look good.

Hopefully dynasty and recruiting are improved and it will be complete.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:59 AM   #58
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements

Looks like more incremental improvements as far as gameplay is concerned.

It sucks that we are six years into this generation and EA's football games still have all the players skating across the field like it's Ice Capades.

OL/DL interaction still looks awful, too.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 4
This was all very good stuff. However i hope we dont have to wait another year for them to put at least one different throwing style in this game. The current one is very......ah who cares.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #60
Rookie

Onslaught76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Videos - Gameplay Enhancements and Presentation Improvements

I'm thoroughly impressed with what I've seen so far. I'm hoping that the Online Dynasties get some improvements though, primarily: Improved (and Realistic) Recruiting, Player Progression, and the removal of Russian-Roulette Recruiting.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:12 PM   #61
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Look good but too much of that whipping or throwing animation tackle...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 12:12 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017
Someone has to start the nitpicking about the stadiums so, I guess I will. Looks like they haven't udpdated the video screens in BDS. They no longer have permeant ads on the sides, it's just all screen and ads are displayed on the screen. The words "Alabama" run down the side of 2 of the screens and "Crimson Tide" runs down the other 2 but isn't updated in the video. Oh well, if that's the only thing wrong with the game, I can live with that.
It's more than just that, unfortunately.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042320517

But thanks for pointing that out. I've been so focused on the things going on closer to field level that I didn't even look at the boards. I'll add that to my post now.

Last edited by leehsv76; 04-21-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #63
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3

Old 04-21-2011, 12:16 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
these two vids made me more excited for a football videogame than perhaps ever. this looks really f'n good.

after last year, and now this, it's starting to seem like ncaa is becoming the premier franchise.

Factor in the possible NFL lockout, as well as Ian leaving the Madden team, and their vision of "simpler" gameplay, and NCAA WILL be the premiere franchise! (if not already)......

Also, not every city has an NFL team, but most have college teams they support.....

Very impressive videos!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »