Home

Any word on new commentary..?

This is a discussion on Any word on new commentary..? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
Pro

bruinkid626's Arena

OVR: 10
Any word on new commentary..?

I mean, one of their focus this year was on presentation right? Plus they had Kirk do a voiceover on one of their preview videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY9SAA48U44 . So if he's there doing voice over on this video they mine as well work on some new commentary right?

With the new audience reactions, it'd be pretty lame to have commentators with no emotion during that game winning touchdown.

I am the danger.. I am the one who knocks.

Last edited by bruinkid626; 04-22-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Any word on new commentary..?

I wouldn't hold my breathe, I dont think any new changes to commentary, they probably would have commented on it but I could be wrong.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
I wouldn't hold my breathe, I dont think any new changes to commentary, they probably would have commented on it but I could be wrong.
I guess it will be another year where we have to turn the commentary OFF.

Such a shame they have not be willing to overhaul this part of their game. This is way more important than working on mascots. Once you watched their pregame intro, it is click past to get to the meat and potatoes. It is cool to watch one or two times but after that you immediately have the "seen that......move on effect."
Old 04-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

For me it is kinda a gamekiller. Not enough at all to not buy game, but it will effect it. With all this new presentation to have old washout commentary it will bring the the emotion and atmosphere
Old 04-22-2011, 01:36 PM   #5
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
For me it is kinda a gamekiller. Not enough at all to not buy game, but it will effect it. With all this new presentation to have old washout commentary it will bring the the emotion and atmosphere
That is because it has grown tiresome to hear the same thing over and over every game! I'm not understanding why they think this is so great? Could someone please tell me why every year we ask for this change and yet they give us the same thing?????????

Am I missing something here? Am I in the minority where everyone else is not tired of hearing this same commentary for how many years now?????? What do we have to do for them to finally hear us?

Their priorities are bass awkwards:

1) Mascots
2) Dreadlocks???????? Seriously?????? Yea that was always my game killer.

Last edited by Rules; 04-22-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

It's all good, not a gamekiller, I respect what your saying but I'm liking the visuals and I loved the gameplay last year. Over-time they all get stale.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:39 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
That is because it has grown tiresome to hear the same thing over and over every game! I'm not understanding why they think this is so great? Could someone please tell me why every year we ask for this change and yet they give us the same thing?????????

Am I missing something here? Am I in the minority where everyone else is not tired of hearing this same commentary for how many years now?????? What do we have to do for them to finally hear us?
I fully agree with you. Alot of people have been complaining about commentary since the current gen started. Right now I dont care if new commentary is great, I just want new commentary.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
It's all good, not a gamekiller, I respect what your saying but I'm liking the visuals and I loved the gameplay last year. Over-time they all get stale.
I don't have that problem with NBA 2k11's commentary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »