Home

Ratings ?

This is a discussion on Ratings ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Ratings ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
actually the IMPACT Block Rating is very important especially if you combine it with the other proper ratings....give your FB 90+ IMPACT block and he'll make the correct read a lot on which defenders to block when lead blocking.

I can show you several videos where the IMPACT Block rating effects downfield blocking or blocking out in space like on special teams....

I think some guys determined ratings don't do much because they stick to default rosters most of the year....i think the only way you can really make that assement regarding the rating is to edit and experiment with the ratings yourself....

But from what i've seen if you give a WR IMPACT block Rating of 0 and another WR IMPACT Block rating of 60 you'll see a huge difference between the two on runs to the outside when you need someone to make key blocks down field to sprang your RB

Take an ENTIRE SPECIAL TEAMS UNIT and give them 90+ IMPACT BLOCK and watch your return game get better.....right now the game's default ratings for most players beyond the OL is like 40 for IMPACT Blocking and that is why you hardly see a guy like Hines Ward be replicated in NCAA Football
I think EA should really consider hiring you.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Ratings ?

PM=Gamechanger

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »