Home

Ranking the SEC RB

This is a discussion on Ranking the SEC RB within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #65
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Ranking the SEC RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
Lol, the analysis is that your whole OL is gone....I'm sorry you have one returning.
Ding, Ding , Ding we have a winner!! Try telling him that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #66
MVP

dyer will probably run for 1000 if he stays healthy because gus will run the ball. when they run up against a real good defense, they will probably miss cam and the olinemen that are gone, but theyll have the bodies and the athletes to make big plays against anyone, and to wear out average opponents.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #67
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriech23
1. Lattimore
2. Richardson
3. Davis
4. Dyer
5. Demps

After that I have no clue as I don't follow the SEC that closely.
This is about how I see it. Lattimore is a bruiser. I think he's head and shoulders above the rest.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #68
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Sometimes posting makes my head hurt. I guess we'll see how Mike does next year soon.

Last edited by AuburnAlumni; 05-11-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:39 PM   #69
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
This is about how I see it. Lattimore is a bruiser. I think he's head and shoulders above the rest.
Latt is a beast. 230 pounds now too.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #70
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Sometimes posting makes my head hurt. I guess we'll see how Mike does next year soon.
Changed the Age comment ehh? Lol all im saying is I think the other guys have proven more at this point than Dyer. You think Lattimore or Richardson wouldn't have shined in the Championship game? Dyer had the better team last year plus a Qb who ran for more yards than the RB I'm pretty sure lol. How can he be above the other 3 guys if he didn't even have the most yards on his own team let alone the whole SEC.

He will probably will be a great back/maybe already is but losing all but 1 lineman and a Heisman Qb that everyone keyed in on is gonna be tough. You have to be a little crazy to think it won't be
Old 05-11-2011, 10:24 PM   #71
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Changed the Age comment ehh? Lol all im saying is I think the other guys have proven more at this point than Dyer. You think Lattimore or Richardson wouldn't have shined in the Championship game? Dyer had the better team last year plus a Qb who ran for more yards than the RB I'm pretty sure lol. How can he be above the other 3 guys if he didn't even have the most yards on his own team let alone the whole SEC.

He will probably will be a great back/maybe already is but losing all but 1 lineman and a Heisman Qb that everyone keyed in on is gonna be tough. You have to be a little crazy to think it won't be
1. You need to quit post stalking me. That's great that you have some sarcastic remark waiting whenever I post but quite frankly it's immature and annoying.

2. You need to drop this stupid notion that I proclaimed Dyer as a god among men.

I said Dyer was a top 5 back in the league. Both his stats AND his play on the field show that. Don't think he is? Fan-freaking-tastic. Your entitled to your opinion. If you'd like to accompany your opinion with multiple shots toward me personally... Feel free to PM me or hit me up in Xbox live and I'll be more than happy to respond. But I'll save the public board for grown up talk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

I don't understand..

I'm expecting around a 1000+ yard season from Dyer, also.. and it has nothing to do with me being a homer. It's a young, talented offensive line.. and a good back that plays in an offense with a run first mentality..

simple ****.. really..

I get tired of every damn time a fan of a team says something positive, someone pulls the homer card.. find a new angle. If you disagree, that's fine. You're entitled to an opinion and can give it, but don't be so quick to think someone's opinion is based on the fact they're a fan of said team.

Lattimore is the best back in the SEC.

After that.. it's a toss up between three other guys..

/opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »