Home

NCAA 12: Hands on at E3 (TSO)

This is a discussion on NCAA 12: Hands on at E3 (TSO) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #25
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NCAA 12: Hands on at E3 (TSO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
hmm, that 2nd part didn't sound so good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #26
Rookie

usc50's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
hmm, that 2nd part didn't sound so good.
Yeah. Maybe it's cause AU might not be as good this season and LSU is top 5. And he was on all american, not heisman. That still is concerning about how AU's spread offense was a disaster.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #27
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc50
Yeah. Maybe it's cause AU might not be as good this season and LSU is top 5. And he was on all american, not heisman. That still is concerning about how AU's spread offense was a disaster.
Very, very concerning. I very much hope for more details on this subject soon....

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #28
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Remember LSU's defense is stout and Auburn lost four senior offensive linemen. Saying that others have said CPU running from the shotgum is not good.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
while there are exceptions, you don't want that to be the "rule" do you? And i think fatigue DOES play a role, so if your WR is tired he certainly won't have the juice he does when at 100%.
no, you're right, those types of things should happen rarely, maybe we would see it once or twice the whole time we play the game, but I do think that there should be some special animations for spectacular catches, moves, etc. that aren't pulled off often, and not just by anyone...when it does happen, it should be nearly only on a big stage, if you will....and again only see it maybe once or twice....then again, some of the most spectacular cathes were not in big games i.e. prothro

anyhow, I also wish there was a "hidden" hard work rating or something that could determine how players progressed and actually played better in a game than their stats indicate?
Old 06-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #30
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

This game continues to have the most unrealized potential of any game out there, in my opinion. A giant company with tons of resources, exclusive licenses with the NCAA and ESPN, a dedicated and loyal fan base willing to offer constructive feedback, more than a decades worth of experience making football games, a history of making great football games in the past ... and yet, they don't seem to be able to get even the most basic football fundamentals and/or physics correct on this generation.

This had better be one unbelievable demo, otherwise, I'm sitting out this year. I'm such a huge football fan I'll probably break down and rent it from the store when it comes out, but if the game plays how I suspect it will, I'm not buying it. EA's not going to miss my $65 anyways.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 8

People need to realize that a team like Auburn(without Newton) is not going to have as much success running the spread against a great D like LSU's is rated I'm sure. I know Auburn is rated 12th on the game(why?) but LSU is still much better on D than Auburn is on offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #32
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
People need to realize that a team like Auburn(without Newton) is not going to have as much success running the spread against a great D like LSU's is rated I'm sure. I know Auburn is rated 12th on the game(why?) but LSU is still much better on D than Auburn is on offense.
In my honest opinion this is a cop-out response. I mean come on. Shotgun running was a huge problem in NCAA 11 and if its the first thing we notice on gameplay vids of NCAA 12 of course we have a right to be concerned. Just because a team has a good defense does not mean they shut down everyone, every time. You should have to fear the CPU run game, period. It should always be a factor, a presence. What are we saying, that only MAC or Sun Belt schools should be ran on by SEC schools?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »