Home

(Confirmed) Unique Team Entrances

This is a discussion on (Confirmed) Unique Team Entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #9
Banned

TheRealCar10ck's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: (Confirmed) Unique Team Entrances

I wondered why they did Louisiana Tech's so in-depth. Somebody there must be a grad or fan. I mean they really have their entrance down. I wish they had ECU's "Ohio State-esque" arms wrap around, with the purple smoke. I can deal with just importing "Purple Haze" for our intro. That will suffice for me. Maybe next year on the rest.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:26 PM   #10
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
does it really matter? i mean honestly the game is out in a month. we can find out then
Yes, it matters--to me. If it doesn't matter to you, that's you. I mean...this is why we have all these threads--because people are curious about this stuff. 75% of these threads wouldn't exist if it weren't for curiosity. I love the NBA 2K series--there is even a thread talking about the ability to walk the ball up the court in 2K12 and people wanted to know that.

Thanks to those of you who posted. No offense osubeavs but I'm just one of the many curious people who would rather ask a question and get it answered here rather than wait to July 12 to buy or rent the game.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #11
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealCar10ck
I wondered why they did Louisiana Tech's so in-depth. Somebody there must be a grad or fan. I mean they really have their entrance down. I wish they had ECU's "Ohio State-esque" arms wrap around, with the purple smoke. I can deal with just importing "Purple Haze" for our intro. That will suffice for me. Maybe next year on the rest.
Would be cool if they eventually would add in custom team entrances. So you want to take over a low tier program and want to add some individuality and flare to their intro you could add pregame rituals, different types of run-outs, props/effects, etc.

Would also be cool too cause that way they don't need to get 120 different intros down, get a lot of options and you can make intro's for teams missing them similar to what they have or change current ones. At least, I hope we will stop seeing that overused USA band formation, you think they could at least be able to match the school abbreviations instead of always seeing the same band formation every. single. time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #12
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealCar10ck
some teams have fairly simple entrances. I think La Tech's is mostly just the players running out past a statue/monument or maybe touching it. I think Wyoming's is also in NCAA 12 and is kind of similar to that.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #13
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
Do you have a link? I would like to read up on it. Thanks.
This was just a list I saw on the EA Sports NCAA Football forums. With the exception of Louisiana Tech, I know I have seen pictures or videos of all the other entrances. I know I've heard Louisiana Tech mentioned by someone as having an enterence and I seem to think that I heard Wyoming mentioned somewhere too.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:30 PM   #14
Banned

TheRealCar10ck's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
some teams have fairly simple entrances. I think La Tech's is mostly just the players running out past a statue/monument or maybe touching it. I think Wyoming's is also in NCAA 12 and is kind of similar to that.
I guess but it's a statue. I'm sure alot of schools have some little tiny thing they could put in. I just saw alot of screenshots of Louisiana Tech. I mean ECU's is kind of just Ohio State combined with Miami...make the smoke purple and wala.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #15
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
I remember ECU's on last gen. One of the reasons I used them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #16
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
I remember ECU's on last gen. One of the reasons I used them
I didn't think they had team specific intros on last gen? I thought it was just one generic one for all the teams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »