Home

Who won NC in your first year?

This is a discussion on Who won NC in your first year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #49
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Who won NC in your first year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
No,unless ur independent army playing the big boys every year something is not right. 3-9?!?! A) You are having a tough time recruiting or B) your not that good at the game. Maybe it's because the only rebuilding job I took was Baylor but that's a realy rough season. And not everybody who is a good player cheeses.
3-9 is realistic for Utah State. And that was in season 3 after everyone decent left and I had only 2 years of 1-star recruiting. Notice how the very next year I went 10-2. And that's just getting them from D-level up to C-. When you're playing with what amounts to an FCS team with walkons at key positions it's very hard to stop anyone. The difference between a D team and a C team is huge, much bigger than between a B and an A. This really has nothing to do with skill level or cheesing though, it has to do with setting things up so the game plays realistically. I found what made the game rough for me. That's how I roll. If someone else wants to be more dominant sooner that's their call but don't criticize someone for trying to play a realistic dynasty as much as possible. Until you know the joy of getting that first 3-star recruit or finally having a bowl appearance after years of struggle you haven't experienced the game IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »