Home

Third season of Rutgers Dynasty in NCAA11...

This is a discussion on Third season of Rutgers Dynasty in NCAA11... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Rookie

BlitzPackage's Arena

OVR: 0
Third season of Rutgers Dynasty in NCAA11...

...just ended in utter disappointment. Went 12-0 in regular season and wound up in the Rose Bowl against #13 Oregon. LOST: 41-31. Did NOT...I repeat did NOT have an answer for Oregon's Kenjon Barner! He ripped the second level of my defense to shreds, breaking tackles, running over guys, and just flat out making my linebacking corps look silly. (I pride myself in building a solid linebacker rotation). Although the season ended like this, I really enjoyed playing the game. One of my linebackers got a pick6, and I had hoped to climb back into it. Barner was just too much, my god what a freaking beast. Sadly, it was entertaining to watch. My offense was carried by a rather robust running game all season, but I had problems getting out of the backfield against Oregon's "D". Took me out of my gameplan, and went to the air with decent success...but just not enough. Looking forward to the next offseason and possible job opportunities.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Third season of Rutgers Dynasty in NCAA11...

NCAA football gotta love it.

Last year in my third year of dynasty I ended up losing two games, and playing Boise State in the orange bowl... The game went 5 yes five overtimes... I ended up losing on a tipped pass that was tipped twice before it landed in my receivers arms who just plain dropped it, then the CPU somehow got to it before it hit the ground for a interception.

It was heartbreaking.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
Banned

TheRealCar10ck's Arena

OVR: 8

Kenjon Barner always transferred to Stanford in my game ha.
Old 06-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Yeah the overtimes are heart breakers. I went 7 overtimes one time. I was Georgia playing against Tennessee. Tennessee scored and missed the 2pt. Then first play I run a counter left and sweep into the endzone only to fumble it as I was tackled at the goal line. It made me sick. haha
Old 06-19-2011, 02:16 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealCar10ck
Kenjon Barner always transferred to Stanford in my game ha.
In my game playing as San Diego State, he transferred to me.

I can confirm however he is a beast. Broke all the HB records in the 2 years he was there.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »