Home

Best resources for teambuilder grades

This is a discussion on Best resources for teambuilder grades within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Best resources for teambuilder grades

I've seen the FCS thread where they put everything together and it has a nice guideline, but I was wondering if anyone else had any good resources for grades. Looking at some of the teams I'm doing on TB, some people just throw A+'s on everything so they get a good team while I'm looking for realism. Some of the grades like stability, fan base, and coach experience are easy because you just look at records, attendance, and years coaching. Championship contender I'm pretty happy with. School prestige I'm also pretty happy with for the teams I'm using.

Academic prestige, campus lifestyle, coach prestige, athletic facilities, pro potential, tradition, and tv exposure are another story. Stadium size and age can probably go into facilities a bit. If you are playing in a small 20 year old stadium, probably going to have a low score. But if you have a decent sized nice new stadium, higher score. I was just wondering how some of you guys went about figuring out your scores for FCS schools. Cal State Fullerton, Long Beach, and schools like that will have the lowest of the low scores except in categories that are independent of team, like coach and academics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Best resources for teambuilder grades

I made a spreadsheet with some academic, campus, and fan support estimates. These grades aren't perfect, but I think they're fairly accurate.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...COqVtOgP#gid=0
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 06-22-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Best resources for teambuilder grades

We agreed on most of the academic and campus scores I had. I'm a little stricter on fan base since some of these teams aren't even hitting 50% attendance. McNeese St, though I had at a C and you had them at C+ so we seem about in agreement there. Thanks for the spreadsheet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »