Home

For All You Dynasty Users

This is a discussion on For All You Dynasty Users within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: For All You Dynasty Users

I'm a big FSU fan as well. I love playing as FSU in Dynasty. I make clips of the Marching Chiefs cd that i'll upload into the game for the appropriate moment. Hearing the 4th Quarter fanfare in the game is sweet. I'll usually make make schedule A+ difficulty on Heisman to keep it interesting.

This year I'll have two dynastys though. One where I'll start at FSU so I can play with the current rosters and another where I start at a low tier school and try to work my way up to FSU HC.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #18
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
This is where the Ala Mater kicks in! Back when I was younger, I used to play as FSU. But that was before I enjoyed the true challenge of building a team up, plus, the features of moving around were not there/good enough. So with the Coaching Carousal, I plan on doing what I did last year, but a little more fun/realistic. Become the OC at a low level school, FIU most likely, Stay for 2-4 years, then Coordinate at a bigger school, then follow whatever the game brings me, until I reach FSU! After over 10 years (Until I get bored, so probably 10) of Coaching FSU, I will begin coaching at a Once Prestigious team, that has taken a nose dive in the last 30 years of my dynasty. A school that was once known for winning, for tradition, and for power, has now become a below average school. That is where I take over, recruit my *** off, and put them back into the postion they once were in!
FSU, being my fav school, I can't play with them...ever lol...
Old 06-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #19
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm a die hard Sooners fan, but for some reason I can NEVER play with them in game.

It's usually always Buffalo (Alma Matar and Home town) or Pittsburgh (Birthplace) I also have a strange thing with using Clemson or Georgia from time to time.

As much as I love the Sooners I just don't have fun picking them.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #20
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

I'll have a few going. One, I'll start off as the OC of Akron (that'll be one I'll probably document on this very site). Then I'll probably have another where I'll be HC of Virginia Tech. I generally play with my favorite schools (where Akron steps in for my alma mater, Radford).

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 06-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #21
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
"Coach Rodriguez had no comment..."

Touche'

He just had a complete incompetence for defense in the Big 10, showed little interest into helping his defense, forcing the 3-3-5 on coordinators who were unfamiliar with it (Greg Robinson), counted on picking up "sleepers" in recruiting who were consistently undersized.

I will give him that the offense, however inconsistent, was going to on par with what he needed to contend for a conference title, but that is about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 04:55 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Finally! I thought I was the only one lol. I'm an Illini fan, but I usually don't use them too much in dynasty. It's not that they're too good, but for whatever reason I just don't pick them. Maybe it's because I'm too familiar with the team and whatever I would do would seem unrealistic? Idk. Anyways, I love taking low teams and building them up. Last year it was Utah State and Eastern Michigan. It's so much fun trying to build a program with little to no recruiting help and very few resources. However, it seems to get stale after a while if I have too much success playing in lowly conferences.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:59 AM   #23
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18

I can't ever bring myself to play with my team either. I used to play with UNC all the time when they weren't that good but now I almost always choose a school that has a new coach coming in and play as them. Most of the time it is at a 1-3 star school in a mid-major conference.

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Old 06-28-2011, 07:41 AM   #24
Rookie

Tennessee's Arena

OVR: 0

The only way I'm not the Vols is if they aren't an option in an online dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »