Home

For All You Dynasty Users

This is a discussion on For All You Dynasty Users within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: For All You Dynasty Users

I'm with alot of ya'll. I find it hard to start at a good school, I like the build. Luckily LSU is my favorite school but I go to ECU which I guess is my favorite too. But ECU is the only team I played with last year. Everytime I left for a new job, I'd play two games quit and start a new dynasty with ECU. IDK why.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 01:29 PM   #26
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarbiNole
I'm a big FSU fan as well. I love playing as FSU in Dynasty. I make clips of the Marching Chiefs cd that i'll upload into the game for the appropriate moment. Hearing the 4th Quarter fanfare in the game is sweet. I'll usually make make schedule A+ difficulty on Heisman to keep it interesting.

This year I'll have two dynastys though. One where I'll start at FSU so I can play with the current rosters and another where I start at a low tier school and try to work my way up to FSU HC.
This is what I'm going to do until September when the season starts. After that I will abandon my FSU dynasty and focus on the building a team up dynasty (and prolly do a fantasy dynasty with custom conferences). I don't usually like playing with FSU in a dynasty because I enjoy turning mediocore teams into powerhouses. I tend to play my dynasties as Michigan State, Arizona, Purdue, Miss State, and teams like that. I don't like playing dynasties with traditional powerhouses.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #27
Rookie

tackle74's Arena

OVR: 2

I play as Mizzou 1st and work on winning a national championship, after a few years though I head over to San Diego State and play up the Aztecs.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:04 PM   #28
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

I like to play long enough with Bama until my first recruiting class are SRs. By that time its getting stale so I switch to Troy. That always makes the game more enjoyable for me. I start out cherry picking top recruits with Bama and then I have to grind to get decent recruits with Troy.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #29
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

I wish I could play with my favorite school...FSU is the BCS school I play with, but running a dynasty with the would be easy...so I normally pick FIU or FAU and build them up(I like to recruit in Florida).
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Old 06-28-2011, 03:41 PM   #30
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

I will start an offline dynasty with Ohio State but i end up wanting to build up lesser schools instead. I learned my lesson last year and will not ever use Ohio state in an Online Dynasty again, i hate to lose with them too much.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #31
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8

If I do a dynasty with LSU, it's not challenging. I like a challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

I've always played one with my Aggies, but it usualy only lasts 4 yrs when the last of the original roster is gone. Then I try to build up a smaller school. Usually the lowest rated team that year.

This year I'll do my A&M dynasty as usual. I don't know how long it'll last though, because I'm looking forward to starting a dynasty as the OC @ TX State and DC @ UTSA (both 1* TB teams replacing two teams from the MAC). I'm gonna play one year in the MAC then move TCU to the Big East and my two teams to the WAC (like IRL). Then after a few years the SEC, B1G, PAC & ACC will all go to 14 teams (which will cause a major shakeup in the other conferences and the loss of Big East's and Big 12's AQ status) and my two teams will end up in the non-AQ Big 12 that will be made of all TX teams except A&M, Texas & TCU(they will be in one of the big conferences). I plan to stay at the same two schools (the only job I would take would be the HC job of my school) until a few years after the major realignment happens. Then we'll see where it goes from there. If I get bored I can just have another major realignment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »