Home

For All You Dynasty Users

This is a discussion on For All You Dynasty Users within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
For All You Dynasty Users

Do you guys play with your fav school or use some discretion in choosing such? Me personally, being a diehard FSU fan, i can't ever come to grips with playing with them...I have no idea why either haha..Same situation happens in other sports video games...I always pick a mediocre-to-above average school to play with and try to build em up to national prominence...My only requisite is that the school has a knack for recruiting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: For All You Dynasty Users

I always strait with Uga but end up getting 3 or so dynasties going. I like to play one for a while then move to another. From NCAA 98 to NCAA 11 we didn't have a coaching carousel so moving around was dumb. I felt the need to start a few different dynasties to keep form burning out. I like to take once great programs and return them to glory. If the CC is done right then this year it will be all about my coach. I have had the same legacy going in Choops2k8 since I got the game when it released. It is fun to build your coach's career and I hope it turns the NCAA series into what Choops2k8 is.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5

I've usually tried to set up my own "coaching carousel" progression, starting at a low-prestige school and working my way up through job offers. I have very seldom played as my favorite school, and when I have, it's been because they happened to offer me a job and were the best option I had.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #4
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I always strait with Uga but end up getting 3 or so dynasties going. I like to play one for a while then move to another. From NCAA 98 to NCAA 11 we didn't have a coaching carousel so moving around was dumb. I felt the need to start a few different dynasties to keep form burning out. I like to take once great programs and return them to glory. If the CC is done right then this year it will be all about my coach. I have had the same legacy going in Choops2k8 since I got the game when it released. It is fun to build your coach's career and I hope it turns the NCAA series into what Choops2k8 is.
Good advice..Yea i'll prolly play 2 dynasties...I'll jus havta keep interest in em since im also playing The Show and Madden releasing soon.....However since I'm not familiar with much of the *new* features, Im clueless about coach mode or whatever other modes this game this game features...I just take about a week to settle on a school to play with...I'm wondering if any other ppl have this issue as well
Old 06-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I usually play with Baylor, but if they were a powerhouse, it might be harder to do. I like using Baylor, a) because they are my favorite team, b) because they have never been good, so it was always fun turning them around.

With CC in the game now, I might start as an offensive coordinator at a horrible school and work my way up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 12:12 PM   #6
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimLawNYC
I've usually tried to set up my own "coaching carousel" progression, starting at a low-prestige school and working my way up through job offers. I have very seldom played as my favorite school, and when I have, it's been because they happened to offer me a job and were the best option I had.
Can u gimme a summary about this *coaching carousel* mode or whatever u guys call it?
Old 06-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #7
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

See pg 1 of the NCAA Info thread at the top of the page.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #8
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I usually play with Baylor, but if they were a powerhouse, it might be harder to do. I like using Baylor, a) because they are my favorite team, b) because they have never been good, so it was always fun turning them around.

With CC in the game now, I might start as an offensive coordinator at a horrible school and work my way up
I definetly see your B) point but i always disregard point A.....I guess it's me liking to see what other schools have to offer....This CC feature sounds interesting however...Not that i have any clue what it is lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »