Home

Xbox 360 Online Dynasty with Accurate Rosters

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 Online Dynasty with Accurate Rosters within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Xbox 360 Online Dynasty with Accurate Rosters

I plan on starting an online dynasty as soon as my rosters are done, which could be the release date but realistically could be thursday or friday. By accurate rosters I mean a large group of people are putting together a roster with names, numbers, position changes, and ratings changes. It is about as close to the real thing as we can get right now.

I'm not sure if it is still only allowed to have twelve teams or if they changed it to more, so we can deal with that as it comes. The dynasty will be set at seven minute quarters and all american difficulty. As of right now, that is all that will be changed. Like I said, it probably won't start as soon as the game is released, so that will give me time to test things out and see if anything needs adjusted. I doubt it will though. I'm not sure how often I will advance either. I realize some people have other things to do outside of video games, so usually I just advance once I see that everyone was done. For now I will say a minimum of once a week. I can discuss that later.

Also, if you are one of those people who play like scumbags and I eventually realize it, I will kick you out. By that I mean don't find one play that is cheap (like rb or te in the flats the past couple years) and do it over and over and over. An example of this was a kid last year subbed Julio Jones at tight end and just threw it to him in the flats every play. That's ********. Also, if you have a receiver who is seventh rated on your roster but just so happens to be faster than the others, I don't expect him to be the leading receiver on your team. An example of this was two years ago I had a kid play as texas who had a freshman dead last on the depth chart win the heisman. Ironically, his speed was 97, but everything else was garbage. I'm trying to make this dynasty semi realistic, so don't be stupid about it.

If you want to join, tell me what team you want and your gamertag.

So far I am obviously the only one, so here it is.

1. whatitdo32 - Penn State
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »