Home

Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA...

This is a discussion on Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Comedy

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 06-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA...

A lot of people seem to make fun of guys like this who don't get the correct uniforms. Well, you guys need to look at it from there side. What if your team's uniforms were wrong? Of course EA is going to make mistakes but how hard is it to Google "----- Football uniforms" and put them into the game correctly? It would take less then 5 minutes! Now we never know if it was EA's fault, or Arizona's fault, but that doesn't matter. What matters is, the uniforms are wrong. The Color of a players Facemask is pretty blatant and obvious. I could understand if EA forgot to put in a Teams third Alternate or something, but, something like this is just plain stupid!

Look at Michigan State. Michigan State in NCAA 11 is so wrong it's not even funny. Michigan State is a good football program non the less. Something like that needs to be fixed.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
It'll be in next year... unless you get the ECU treatment.
Just for the record what are you trying to say here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 03:53 PM   #12

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

I used to hate threads like this but lately, I can see how this could be quite aggravating if this is a team that you follow closely and that you're going to be using all the time.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 06-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0

I wouldn't be surprised if someone there is a scum devil. No worries, Bear down.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #14
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
A lot of people seem to make fun of guys like this who don't get the correct uniforms. Well, you guys need to look at it from there side. What if your team's uniforms were wrong? Of course EA is going to make mistakes but how hard is it to Google "----- Football uniforms" and put them into the game correctly? It would take less then 5 minutes! Now we never know if it was EA's fault, or Arizona's fault, but that doesn't matter. What matters is, the uniforms are wrong. The Color of a players Facemask is pretty blatant and obvious. I could understand if EA forgot to put in a Teams third Alternate or something, but, something like this is just plain stupid!

Look at Michigan State. Michigan State in NCAA 11 is so wrong it's not even funny. Michigan State is a good football program non the less. Something like that needs to be fixed.
I actually agree with this. I didn't graduate from a Division I university, but if I did, I know I'd be really annoyed if EA kept messing up my team's uniform/stadium.

Hell, I would get annoyed if they messed up LSU and I only went there for 1 year!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:27 PM   #15
Banned

sundevildave's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_Macho
I wouldn't be surprised if someone there is a scum devil. No worries, Bear down.
Goes to show that nobody cares enough about your pathetic school to get it right. "What are their colors?" "Red and Blue" "Okay, throw it together, nobody is going to want to play with them anyway."

Are they going to show basketball games on the "BIGGEST SCREEN WEST OF THE MISSISSIPPI" so people will actually show up for games?

Fall Down Arizona.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 04:31 PM   #16
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

As an Iowa fan, I feel your pain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »