Home

Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA...

This is a discussion on Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundevildave
You are dilusional. Zendejas talked trash after the game in 2009, and got a tall glass of shut the hell up, being blocked for the loss in 2010. If you think you'll be in the hunt at the end of the season, I applaud your enthusiasm, but you've never won an outright PAC-10 championship, and adding two more teams isn't going to help your rats get over that embarrassing hill.

SCOREBOARD.
As much as I hate both Arizona schools I hate ASU more. So how about you look at the Scoreboard of last years Cal game. Ya and its not like ASU has been good in this decade either so you Arizona schools can keep occupying the bottom of the Pac-12 standings and get ready to get beat on both sides of the ball by the most exciting player in college football Keenan Allen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #42
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
A lot of people seem to make fun of guys like this who don't get the correct uniforms. Well, you guys need to look at it from there side. What if your team's uniforms were wrong?
I'm not much of a details guy when it comes to unis or graphics at all really, but this guy has a point. I think if Nebraska's uni's were messed up(maybe the 'N' on the helmet being too big or something, just an example) I'd probably not be too happy either.

You have to take a different perspective and try to understand where the person is coming from.

What's worth $60 to you is not necessarily worth $60 to someone else and vice-versa. Just some food for thought.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:32 PM   #43
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehovUOfan
Oregon's NCG aren't in mainly because I think they are never going to wear them again (although it would be sweet if they still included) and Oregon already has enough uniforms that most people using them won't notice the NCG unis missing.
Per Ben Haumiller, Oregon said not to put the NC game uni's.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #44
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Georgia Tech's number font was wrong from NCAA 2002 to NCAA 08 (last gen), I assume they were also wrong in 09. They used a font from russell in 2001 and 2002, and then went to a traditional block style from 2003 to now, yet Tech had Arizona's/the Tennessee Titans font for 8 editions of the game. It never affected how fun the game was for me, this included when the colors were incorrect (in 03 we ditched the Gold numbers on the whites and the white numbers on the Golds, and this change wasn't reflected until 05 - still in the wrong font).

Also Tech ditched the spike on their pants after the first season with it, Tech was slow in showing off the new uniforms so they understandably were on them when they made the change in game in '10, however in 11 though they correctly changed the gold they kept the spikes (despite them being gone for the 2009 season).

The pants never really posed a problem while playing the game so I fail to see how a tiny A will ruin the game for you. However the facemask is a glaring error, so I understand the anger.

Also have you out-ruled the possibility that the helmet will have a blue facemask this year? I mean there is no historical precedent for the white facemask, meanwhile Arizona has worn a white helmet with a blue facemask and red, white and blue stripes for 23 seasons (and another 4 seasons without the RWB stripes for a total of 27).
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 06-30-2011, 08:55 PM   #45
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

You could try Making Arizona in Team Builder and take out the little A on the pants...
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 09:02 PM   #46
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
You could try Making Arizona in Team Builder and take out the little A on the pants...
They have those weird dissolving stripes, both on the helmet and on the pants, which are not re-creatable in TB. So you can't create a fix for them without creating another oddity, also they have 3 pants (only 2 slots).
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 06-30-2011, 09:02 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
Ya but then you cannot use team colored equipment
Old 06-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #48
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbears7
As much as I hate both Arizona schools I hate ASU more. So how about you look at the Scoreboard of last years Cal game. Ya and its not like ASU has been good in this decade either so you Arizona schools can keep occupying the bottom of the Pac-12 standings and get ready to get beat on both sides of the ball by the most exciting player in college football Keenan Allen
why don't all 3 of you look at the scoreboard

sorry, I wanted to play along too haha.

PS- Keenan Allen wasn't even the most exciting Freshman last year in the PAC.

Now waits, for Oregon fan to come in

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »