Home

Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA...

This is a discussion on Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
Rookie

AZ_Desert_Swarm's Arena

OVR: 0
Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA...

Off some screens I saw on thegamingtalgate.com, they managed to screw up Arizona's uni's again for the 2nd year in a row. The facemasks on the white helmets are still navy (they should be white), & the 'A' logo is still on the pants.

This is totally unacceptable on EA's part to have this wrong 2 years in a row. (Remember Iowa's facemasks being wrong, & Alabama's still being wrong as well?)

Also (which I didn't really expect anyways) our new scoreboard, which will be the largest college stadium scoreboard west of the Mississippi, is also not in the game. Pictures have been released of what this will look like since right after the conclusion of last season. I sent messages to the designers about all of these topics to some of the designers (w/ no reponse of course) on these subjects. It's nice to see that they didn't take any of it in to consideration.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Desert_Swarm
Off some screens I saw on thegamingtalgate.com, they managed to screw up Arizona's uni's again for the 2nd year in a row. The facemasks on the white helmets are still navy (they should be white), & the 'A' logo is still on the pants.

This is totally unacceptable on EA's part to have this wrong 2 years in a row. (Remember Iowa's facemasks being wrong, & Alabama's still being wrong as well?)

Also (which I didn't really expect anyways) our new scoreboard, which will be the largest college stadium scoreboard west of the Mississippi, is also not in the game. Pictures have been released of what this will look like since right after the conclusion of last season. I sent messages to the designers about all of these topics to some of the designers (w/ no reponse of course) on these subjects. It's nice to see that they didn't take any of it in to consideration.
Is the scoreboard currently finished? I don't keep up with much outside of the SEC no matter how hard I try. If it wasn't finished before everything was approved then it may be next year.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:08 PM   #3
Pro

sikolec's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

Pac-10 or west coast for that matter never gets any love. It's the same thing in the BCS, media, and this game. Aside from USC, no other team on the west coast ever gets the same attention as your Big 10, Big 12, SEC, or Florida St. Won't happen either until a member of the development team comes from the west coast or went to one of the schools.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:19 PM   #4
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikolec
Pac-10 or west coast for that matter never gets any love. It's the same thing in the BCS, media, and this game. Aside from USC, no other team on the west coast ever gets the same attention as your Big 10, Big 12, SEC, or Florida St. Won't happen either until a member of the development team comes from the west coast or went to one of the schools.
I really don't think there'a a East Coast Bias. And I don't think Fixing 2 Minor Arizona Uniform Things are too high up on the Dev's list, no offense...
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
Rookie

AZ_Desert_Swarm's Arena

OVR: 0

The scoreboard is currently under construction & will be ready for this season. Once again I really didn't expect to get it included, but images of it have been out since last year.

And as for the last post, yes east coast bias is live & well, & it's sad that it's even in video games. Oregon's NCG uni's aren't even in the game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
The scoreboard is currently under construction & will be ready for this season. Once again I really didn't expect to get it included, but images of it have been out since last year.

And as for the last post, yes east coast bias is live & well, & it's sad that it's even in video games. Oregon's NCG uni's aren't even in the game...
Images aren't good enough because plans change. It is only in if it is all said and done. They've taken their chances before if I remember correctly, not sure at which stadium, and had to go back and redo it. It'll be in next year... unless you get the ECU treatment.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #7
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

how can anyone keep up with all oregons unis?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #8
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

When that uniform is worn in the mNC game, I think that's a different story.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »