Home

NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions/Q&A

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions/Q&A within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 02:36 AM   #41
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA 12 Retail Impressions/Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Not sure if you can answer this now, but is there a true accelerated clock this year? Not the chew clock they had the past couple of years.
I didn't see an accelerated clock option anywhere so I'm willing to bet its the same as last year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2011, 02:38 AM   #42
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Any way to change the camera angle when locked onto a player on D?
No its the same camera they've had since the feature was first implemented. I actually really like the camera angle myself
Old 07-02-2011, 02:40 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughn3
No its the same camera they've had since the feature was first implemented. I actually really like the camera angle myself
Yeah, its more realistic because you arent supposed to see whats going on behind you. I could get used to it, but the camera really annoyed me last year. Notice any improvements to the camera this year?
Old 07-02-2011, 02:48 AM   #44
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Yeah, its more realistic because you arent supposed to see whats going on behind you. I could get used to it, but the camera really annoyed me last year. Notice any improvements to the camera this year?
I think it might have tracked the ball a little better but other than that not really
Old 07-02-2011, 05:13 AM   #45
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Yay!!!!! We have Gold helmets again!!!! Great news man!

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
They showed a montage of my QB throwing 3 picks before a late drive in the 4th quarter when the game was tied 10-10; that was pretty cool. I also saw the new gametrack stuff from the demo but it wasn't very frequent. I think I only saw 2 total in the games that I played. I didn't see any new stat overlays.

There was one really cool new replay angle that I never saw in '11. It was an overhead angle, kind of like a zoomed in blimp shot. They showed it after a 40 yard TD run by Navy. It was pretty sick and surprised me considering they usually show the super-zoomed in shots during replays. However, I didn't see any new huddle shots or camera shots of that sort.

There was a movie playing pretty loudly next to me so I couldn't hear the commentary or crowd noise.
I'll take that as pretty much a no lol. Thanks for the response. Later.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there a good bit of stat overlays that pop up?
Old 07-02-2011, 10:26 AM   #48
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_DoubleDeuce_2
Is there a good bit of stat overlays that pop up?
Quote:
They showed a montage of my QB throwing 3 picks before a late drive in the 4th quarter when the game was tied 10-10; that was pretty cool. I also saw the new gametrack stuff from the demo but it wasn't very frequent. I think I only saw 2 total in the games that I played. I didn't see any new stat overlays.

There was one really cool new replay angle that I never saw in '11. It was an overhead angle, kind of like a zoomed in blimp shot. They showed it after a 40 yard TD run by Navy. It was pretty sick and surprised me considering they usually show the super-zoomed in shots during replays. However, I didn't see any new huddle shots or camera shots of that sort.

There was a movie playing pretty loudly next to me so I couldn't hear the commentary or crowd noise.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »