Home

East Carolina

This is a discussion on East Carolina within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 11:44 PM   #17
Rookie

demon19000's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: East Carolina

Yeah I don't totally blame EA. It's much harder to get responses to singular schools for NCAA than it is to get a response from the NFL for Madden. It would be much more a letdown if a renovation wasn't in Madden rather than NCAA. I wouldn't be surprised if that "22 out of 120" thing is true.
!
--------------------------------------
PSN: demon19000
Old 06-30-2011, 11:44 PM   #18
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker78
Just looking at the thread tonight. Multiple fans, not just one. Sorry if someone has continually been posting about it over the past few weeks. We have a right to be ticked though.

ECU has approved an additional expansion, but there has been no talk about when or even if the expansion will happen. It is definitely not the reason the current one is not in the game, as it would be 3 or 4 years until the additional expansion would even be constructed. Get your facts straight.

Hate on though Heel.
Where was I hating? I never hated on anything. Just said you guys had one fan who ticked everyone off and made people cringe when they see an ECU post. Keep thinking I'm hating, because I know for sure that UNC has stupid fans as well.

My apologies that stating simple facts that never once bashed anything about your school came across as hating...
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-01-2011, 12:12 AM   #19
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Where was I hating? I never hated on anything. Just said you guys had one fan who ticked everyone off and made people cringe when they see an ECU post. Keep thinking I'm hating, because I know for sure that UNC has stupid fans as well.

My apologies that stating simple facts that never once bashed anything about your school came across as hating...
Was just enjoying how my non-AQ school showed up in large numbers in a thread started today. You come in with a "Not really.", and then go on about some guy who has been posting a lot in the past, who I wasn't even talking about. Then go on and talk about a possible stadium expansion thats at least 4 years out, which has nothing to do with this either. Maybe hating wasn't the right word.

I just like how my CUSA school just blew up a thread with multiple posters, shows how passionate our fan base is.

Just searched and saw all the threads started by one guy. My apologies to the board, as I can see how annoying that would get. Still laughing at our turnout for the "Got the game early" thread started today. And again, I think we have the right to be ticked.

Peace.
mlb- boston redsox
nhl- carolina hurricanes
ncaa- east carolina pirates
Old 07-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Yea, one ECU fan killed it for the rest of you. Sorry.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #21
MVP

Roggie's Arena

Quote:
Was just enjoying how my non-AQ school showed up in large numbers in a thread started today. You come in with a "Not really.", and then go on about some guy who has been posting a lot in the past, who I wasn't even talking about. Then go on and talk about a possible stadium expansion thats at least 4 years out, which has nothing to do with this either. Maybe hating wasn't the right word.

I just like how my CUSA school just blew up a thread with multiple posters, shows how passionate our fan base is.

Just searched and saw all the threads started by one guy. My apologies to the board, as I can see how annoying that would get. Still laughing at our turnout for the "Got the game early" thread started today. And again, I think we have the right to be ticked.

Peace.
The Not Really part was aimed at your part about the post that if it was another school, people would flip. I said not really since UNC is in the same boat as ECU, but you don't see any UNC guys flipping out about it.

But we have just as much of a right to be ticked as you guys, but we aren't going around flipping out on a board. I'd love to see it in the game, but I'm not going to freak out over a stadium. To each his own, I guess.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 01:02 PM   #22
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
The Not Really part was aimed at your part about the post that if it was another school, people would flip. I said not really since UNC is in the same boat as ECU, but you don't see any UNC guys flipping out about it.

But we have just as much of a right to be ticked as you guys, but we aren't going around flipping out on a board. I'd love to see it in the game, but I'm not going to freak out over a stadium. To each his own, I guess.
Your expansion has been done for a complete year? News to me.

I wouldn't expect UNC fans to be ticked anyway. I mentioned Ohio State, Bama, and USC for a reason. UNC is not a fan base I would want my school to be compared to. Have been to multiple UNC games, and it is the epitome of wine and cheese. It is a very nice stadium.
mlb- boston redsox
nhl- carolina hurricanes
ncaa- east carolina pirates
Old 07-01-2011, 01:12 PM   #23
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

UNC's expansion isn't even finished yet and EA won't put any expansions in before they are completed in real life.

I'm kind of disappointed by ECU's expansion not being in the game too. I hope this does'nt happen next year when they need to add 3 or 4 teams to the game and put in FAU and North Texas' new stadiums along with UNC, ECU, TCU, and other expansions.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #24
MVP

Roggie's Arena

Quote:
Your expansion has been done for a complete year? News to me.

I wouldn't expect UNC fans to be ticked anyway. I mentioned Ohio State, Bama, and USC for a reason. UNC is not a fan base I would want my school to be compared to. Have been to multiple UNC games, and it is the epitome of wine and cheese. It is a very nice stadium.
I love how you're the one who said I'm the one hating, but all you're doing is bashing my school. I couldn't tell you the last time ECU was ever even relevant in any sport. But I'm not trying to start some argument like you're attempting. I'm done here.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »