Home

2-way in college?

This is a discussion on 2-way in college? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2011, 05:13 AM   #17
Rookie

Dash Woodson's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2-way in college?

Heres what i would like to see in RTG along with the ability to play both sides of the ball... How about the option to decide to change your position at the end of the season or even in the middle if you find out that playing time will not happen at the position you are at... also i would like to return punts and kicks... and lastly, which i was disapointed wasnt in atleast by last year, is the ability to transfer after your freshman year to a bigger school if you want to take a shot at the big time schools... yes i understand you have to sit a year after transfer but your player could RS a year and practice to uprgrade ratings and earn "trust" for his RS year
Old 07-05-2011, 10:39 AM   #18
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
I never said nobody did it; I just said that in north Mississippi where I'm from, it wasn't common for a QB to play full time on both sides of the ball, they were primarily a QB.

And I said that a QB playing both sides of the ball is rare in college. He's not the starting QB for NC State is he?
I never said he was. Just saying that in other parts of the country, QBs play both sides of the field quite often. I know every local high school around me had most of their better players play both sides.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-05-2011, 11:43 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
I never said he was. Just saying that in other parts of the country, QBs play both sides of the field quite often. I know every local high school around me had most of their better players play both sides.
Yea, I know it is much more common in high school, but at the college level, seeing your starting QB on defense would be kind of weird. Maybe at a smaller school where you want that star power.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #20
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Yea, I know it is much more common in high school, but at the college level, seeing your starting QB on defense would be kind of weird. Maybe at a smaller school where you want that star power.
Yeah. I'd like to see there be actual 2 way players. I've had a couple DTs who would play on the O line, but that's about it. Need some WRs with coverage skills.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »