Home

Specific NCAA 12 demo issue

This is a discussion on Specific NCAA 12 demo issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Specific NCAA 12 demo issue

Any one else finding that the CPU defence covers four verticals/hail mary type plays incredibly badly when the user is in hail mary situations?

When I'm in 3rd/4th 20+, or in last second hail mary situations, im scoring or completing for massive gains about once every 3 or 4 times. Obviously this is too high, but what's odd is that the AI covers these plays so much better when the situation is not so obviously going to be a long pass. Anyone else finding this or am I imagining things?!

EDIT - This is on heisman difficulty.

Last edited by hampshire2012; 07-05-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Specific NCAA 12 demo issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampshire2012
Any one else finding that the CPU defence covers four verticals/hail mary type plays incredibly badly when the user is in hail mary situations?

When I'm in 3rd/4th 20+, or in last second hail mary situations, im scoring or completing for massive gains about once every 3 or 4 times. Obviously this is too high, but what's odd is that the AI covers these plays so much better when the situation is not so obviously going to be a long pass. Anyone else finding this or am I imagining things?!
Ive only played about 4 games and one of them i hit a hail mary play for a TD just for the hell of it. The WR was surprisingly wide open. This was on AA BTW.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:26 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Ive only played about 4 games and one of them i hit a hail mary play for a TD just for the hell of it. The WR was surprisingly wide open. This was on AA BTW.
Sounds very similar to my experiences.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4

Same. Verticals are almost free scores.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSaStAx94
Same. Verticals are almost free scores.
At all times? Or just in hail Mary situations? In my experience the problem is only in obvious passing/hail mary situations, the CPU covers it pretty much fine in most situations

Last edited by hampshire2012; 07-05-2011 at 09:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
Rookie

thats why i dont play the demo anymore and wont play anymore of them, they are not even close to what the real game is gonna be like
Old 07-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #7
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

Ive completed about 2 of 5 HMs and one was actually neat. It was a tipped ball that went back to one of my WRs. I didnt score on either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »