Home

I wasn't going to purchase '12, but...

This is a discussion on I wasn't going to purchase '12, but... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Rookie

BlitzPackage's Arena

OVR: 0
I wasn't going to purchase '12, but...

...after reading positive feedback upon positive feedback from users on this board, I'm convinced that it's a must have. I mean, the praise for this year's edition has been overwealming from a gameplay perspective, especially on heisman. I will be going to BestBuy tomorrow to pick up the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: I wasn't going to purchase '12, but...

Glad to hear that...
Old 07-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well I talk with Bumblebee OS earlier today and he said that the AI on AA and Heisman settings is real tuff this year. He said if you play on AA and Heisman that you must gameplan good agaist the AI. Like mixing up the run and pass to throw off the AI D balance. So overall the AI is much more tuff this year then it was last year. The game will be good. I will get it long enough to play it until next month when madden12 comes out then I will trade it in for credit. Overall I think the game is well worth buying.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well I talk with Bumblebee OS earlier today and he said that the AI on AA and Heisman settings is real tuff this year. He said if you play on AA and Heisman that you must gameplan good agaist the AI. Like mixing up the run and pass to throw off the AI D balance. So overall the AI is much more tuff this year then it was last year. The game will be good. I will get it long enough to play it until next month when madden12 comes out then I will trade it in for credit. Overall I think the game is well worth buying.
That is fantastic
Old 07-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #5
Rookie

BigSteveTN09's Arena

OVR: 3

I went to the mall tonight with my gf and told her about how I always used to go to midnight releases, but I didn't know if I was going to get the game this year.

She actually talked me into pre-ordering the game and going with me to get it tonight at midnight...

NHL - Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 09:57 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Don't forget though that in a week this forum will be flooded with everyone picking it to death and talking about how awful x, y or z is. LOL...I won't be one of them though. I've had it since Friday and it's great. I do have a lot of recommendations for improvement but I think overall it's a great game of football, probably the best one that's been put out for any system yet.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-11-2011, 09:57 PM   #7
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

it always starts out this way. your best bet is to give it a week for people to get over the new game smell phase.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
it always starts out this way. your best bet is to give it a week for people to get over the new game smell phase.
no because in a week nearly everyone will be dogging on this game. if you REALLY want the best advice, come back here in about 8 weeks to get a balanced viewpoint. Then all the honeymoon and "i-hate-that-we're-married" crap will be over, LOL.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »