Home

Not sure what team to use

This is a discussion on Not sure what team to use within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Rookie

warren123's Arena

OVR: 0
Not sure what team to use

Hello all,

This is really the first time I've purchased NCAA, I've been a Madden player for a long time. I'm not a huge college football fan so I don't really have a favorite team so I don't really know who to use online. I started a RTG and will do a dynasty but online I'm trying to find a team. Do you guys just use your favorite team? I like Clemson's roster they have everything I like in a team.

Playbook wise is the only way to search is by editing playbooks? It would take a while.

I played my first game and was up 17-0 on someone who didn't seem very good. I'm not used to how the game plays and how formations work in this game but what are some things that work well? Do a lot of people run or pass or go from the spread? I'm pretty balanced and use a lot of pro sets then like a few shotgun sets. Defensively I'll match up and mix it up.

Any tips or anything about the game you think would help would be very much appreciated.

Xbox gt if anyone wants to add me- WarrenGotStick

Thank you everyone.

I'd also like to add on trying to pick a team I really like a team with a pretty good TE. QB speed doesn't matter too much to me, I like good lbs and secondary. Seems like most teams have good players so is there really that much of a difference team to team? If anyone has a team suggestion I'm definitely open but I picked Clemson randomly and they seem pretty good to me.

Last edited by warren123; 07-12-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »