Home

audio not very loud

This is a discussion on audio not very loud within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 01:26 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: audio not very loud

Seems like the audio was fine in the demo. Maybe the wrong sound library got included in the final build?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #66
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
What teams/stadiums is this happening in?
I was playing at Michigan and the Big House crowd atmosphere you could hear a pin drop. The crowd was late or delayed when responding and the sound fluctuated high to low, I liked the idea along with many introduced this year but many are broken.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #67
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

to the EA guy....this isnt just a specific stadium problem. its a problem across the whole game...menu music, sound effects, and during gameplay. i expressed this before in the demo impressions...although i had played demo on ps3 and i have retail on the 360. it doesnt make a diff tho. the "master" sound level(the overall mixer that controls the levels for everything in the game) is just way too low, even with the master slider up to 100. i play all games(even ncaa '11) on my 5.1 system on volumes from 8-11 depending on the game. at 11 most games will be too loud to stand for a long time. on this game, even in the ps3 demo, i had to crank my system up to at least 15 and it still was too low. last night i was playing retail on 18 because its that low. even 18 wasnt blowing me outta the living room
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 07-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0
Also noticing audio issues

I've played at Alabama and at Auburn. I've noticed that the ALL sound is significantly quieter than the custom stadium sounds.

I'll also begin by saying that I've noticed the changes you've made to the crowd this year. Crowd reactions are good a lot of the time. Still there's silence in awkward places that others here have mentioned. Also, the fight song and stadium sound cutting off RIGHT after the runout where players are shown warming up...that just kills it man.

Still, the sound overall isn't very strong. I hope something can be done, but not a gamebreaker for me if not.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 6

I sent an email to EA about this. Its a shot in the dark that I will get a response back let alone a good response.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #70
Rookie

Arkavian's Arena

OVR: 4

I started my dynasty last night as LSU. Tiger Stadium is known for being one of the loudest in the nation and it sounded like a High School game crowd was on hand.

I thought my surround sound was messed up at first but I put NCAA11 in and the crowd sounded great in it.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:44 PM   #71
Rookie

xfactor's Arena

OVR: 2

I have noticed the low volume in the crowd sound as well. The menu and commentary have not been in issue, but I would like to hear the roar of a packed stadium when things are happening. With the crowd sounds being something that was "pubbed" so much, it would be a shame for it to be one of the most obvious issues. It is not ruining the game for me, but it does hurt the experience. Fingers crossed for a patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #72
Banned

stevehoos's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinolian
Seems like the audio was fine in the demo. Maybe the wrong sound library got included in the final build?
That could be very well what happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »