Home

Patch/Tuner Request Thread

This is a discussion on Patch/Tuner Request Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 11:42 AM   #57
Rookie

BleedBlue23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Patch/Tuner Request Thread

My main issues at this point.

- Fix the audio. At this point, I feel like better crowd noise was false advertisement. Doesn't matter how big or small the stadium is, it sounds like I'm in a stadium of only 10,000. Happens with every team and every stadium.

- Player/Coach Progression in Dynasty. Both players and coaches are progressing way too fast and pretty much breaks Dynasty. Not good when Dynasty is one of the main modes in NCAA Football.

- Freezing. I'm experiencing freezing in a lot of areas. On menues, right before the game starts when picking teams, uniforms, and play books, no huddle offense, and like a 2 or 3 second freeze when editing/creating all attributes of players.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:51 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any acknowledgement from EA on these issues?
Old 07-14-2011, 12:18 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

If player editing is suppose to be a "feature" in OD please allow the commish to edit user and cpu teams as well not just their own.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:20 PM   #60
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

I can't belive no one has said anything yet about the CPU zone defense against the deep ball. Wide open almost every time. I have had to make myself a rule not to throw the deep ball... ever. This has taken one of the most basic parts of the game out of the game. This is my main issue and I'm sure it's patchable.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 07-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #61
Rookie

notoriouzwun's Arena

OVR: 14

Im frustrated with the playbook glitch. I can't effectivly be the D Coordinator without my special blend
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 03:07 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
I can't belive no one has said anything yet about the CPU zone defense against the deep ball. Wide open almost every time. I have had to make myself a rule not to throw the deep ball... ever. This has taken one of the most basic parts of the game out of the game. This is my main issue and I'm sure it's patchable.
I've had major trouble with AI controlled defensive not making plays on the ball in the air. They just stand there and the WR goes up and catches the ball.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #63
Rookie

AAPC's Arena

OVR: 1

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...menu-text.html
Old 07-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #64
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

I've mostly only played the defensive side of the ball on coach mode, so don't take this to mean I'm not saying there are other issues, but the one that is affecting me the most right now is the CPU teams' ineffectiveness at running the hb screen. Qbs either wait too long to throw or don't throw at all most of the time, so I probably get an extra 2 sacks per game because of it. In my first year at UCLA, my dt set the school record with 17 sacks, almost all coming on screen passes, despite the fact that I probably only had about 30-35 sacks as a team for the whole season. It really ends up killing some of the CPU drives, which detracts from the challenge of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »