Home

Big Coaching Carousel Problem

This is a discussion on Big Coaching Carousel Problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 10:59 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Big Coaching Carousel Problem

Supersim has been broken like this since EA put it in the game. A could-be cool feature is rendered nearly useless, at least to me. Now they make it so a big part of coaching carousel relies on the broken supersim.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:32 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 5

Wow, this is really pathetic EA....I was up 21-0 and with 2:30 left in the game, I stop the other team and the offense gets the ball...I'm back on defense with a 1:40 left and the other team didnt use ANY time outs....and then they score on the last minute...screwing up my shut out...pathetic EA
Old 07-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

If you look on the EA website, you can find blog posts from 2009 about how they improved CPU clock management in supersim for NCAA 2010. CPU clock management is terrible, always has been, and not just in supersim. There's just no ROI in making an effort to fix it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »