Home

Custom Playbook Questions.............

This is a discussion on Custom Playbook Questions............. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Custom Playbook Questions.............

1a. How do I reorder the formations in the way they appear from the play call screen? I know how to reorder specific plays, but I want the Ace formation to be the first formation to come up...... it's really random....

1b. Same with defense. Everything is just random as hell. If there's no way of rearranging the formations, then I'm just going to delete it and go old school.... because it really throws me off and takes longer than needed to find the formation I need.... My play selection screen starts at the 4-2-5, then just goes to hell after scrolling: Quarters, 46, Nickel, 44, Dime, GL.... pathetic.

2. How come some of the quick audibles (R stick) in-game don't work? I am in the shotgun and I want to audible to a draw, yet it simply won't let me. I have every single play from that formation added to my playbook, so what gives?

This is annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Re: Custom Playbook Questions.............

This has got to be annoying other people.... I just deleted my defensive playbook and am now using a base 4-2-5.... which sucks because I really wanted that 4-3 in case I met a run heavy team.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
Rookie

BurnsideAdmiral's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm wondering on how to rearrange the formations too. And sub-formations. Rather them be in alphabetical order. Not a fan of having a heavy shotgun playbook and having a wildcat at the top and a wildcat spread down at the bottom.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Yeah why is it so random?? Everything about it sucks, I'm going back to the basic playbooks. Found a spreadsheet here.

Well, EA tried. Maybe the implementation of custom playbooks won't be broken in '13.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
When u find out let everyone know. This is my only custom playbook problem. I have avoided the rest.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #6
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

The order is alphabetical.. It doesnt bother me too much but yeah.. I would like to arrange the order of the formations too.. But I can work around it.

However, I do have my own question about it.. Where are the Goal line formations? Am I just missing them or what?

And speaking of missing formations.. why is it that not all of them are there?

For example.. I play as my school, Texas Tech.. They gave us the "Wild Raider" formation. (I love it. wasnt sure if it would be in the game, but it is.) And it is by far, the best wild cat I have used in this game. But problem is, I cant make a custom playbook with that formation. So I am stuck with using the default TTU playbook. Which, dont get me wrong, I absolutly love the plays. Take a look into it. It is so much fun. (and now since running from the shotgun has been made so much easier in my opinion.)
Old 07-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #7
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

If you use TTU playbook as base Wild Raider will be in it, it will probably be renamed though.

You can't rearrange, and it isn't in alphabetical order, at least mine isn't.... W doesn't come before A
Old 07-14-2011, 04:36 PM   #8
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSHT21
If you use TTU playbook as base Wild Raider will be in it, it will probably be renamed though.

You can't rearrange, and it isn't in alphabetical order, at least mine isn't.... W doesn't come before A
The Wild Raider isnt there... and it is in alphebetical order... numbers first (so "5WR" and "4WR Trey") and then letters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »