Home

First NCAA game looking for some help

This is a discussion on First NCAA game looking for some help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2014, 08:45 AM   #33
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First NCAA game looking for some help

Is there any place to look at a teams play book before actually trying it?

Last edited by Ballgame59; 01-07-2014 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:56 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame59
Is there any place to look at a teams play book before actually trying it?
I searched high and low on the internet to find this and came up with nothing. There are a few websites that essentially help you build your own unique playbook, in some cases based off of real teams already established playbooks but no website that specifically showcases each team's playbook in its entirety.

It begs the question, do any teams even have unique playbooks or are they basically rolling with the generic playbooks with maybe a change here or there?
Old 01-08-2014, 01:57 AM   #35
Rookie

I've found the easiest playbook is a singleback or ace. It's a great mix of easily executed pass and run plays with the type of deep passes you need when playing catchup too. It's also the easiest to recruit for as backs and receivers can be had in great numbers, while positions like tight end and fullback can be difficult (the latter much, much more so).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 02:02 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Moncrief

It begs the question, do any teams even have unique playbooks or are they basically rolling with the generic playbooks with maybe a change here or there?
From my experience bouncing between playbooks most of the same styles will have the same formations, but a lot of colleges will mix in formations from several other philosophies, that's where some of the variation comes in. There's a good playbook breakdown somewhere that shows the formations of each playbook, you can find it searching in google. That's the best way to get an idea of what each playbook offers.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:16 AM   #37
Pro

Ballgame59's Arena

I found "PLAYBOOKS/NCAAPLAYBOOKS.COM but all I can find are custom playbooks or generic pb. Not team specific.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »