Home

PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA....

This is a discussion on PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: PLEASE don't patch the gameplay, EA....

C'mon guys ..Think about it, You can only emulate real football sooo much in a video game

NCAA football 2012 should be the best football game of all time and IMO it is
easily the best football game of all time ....what's wrong with that ?

people complain about stupid animations on here all the time, but sooo what !! if you see a stupid animation every once in a while ...it should be all about gameplay and EA has done
a very good job with that this year.

You can't just mash buttons to pass the ball this year without losing some accuracy ...you now have to thread the needle at times to complete a pass ...Which is the way it should be !!

Yah soooo what if slants and crossing routes are still the hardest passes to defend in this game because that can be said in real life to ...Soooo what's wrong with that ?

Do not touch a thing EA !! The online cheezers are having fits with this game and I love it !!

Good Job EA
Old 07-25-2011, 09:08 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3

I like it the way it is=).I would however like to see a return of the "truck" animation from ncaa09 when the rb would lower his helmet and earl campbell the Dbs in the open field
Old 07-25-2011, 09:55 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 20

I removed the patch, and think the gameplay is awesome now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 7

Its one thing to think the game is great but to say it is the greatest football game of ALL TIME lol...You got to be kidding me...maybe the best on this generation's consoles but the best complete...hell no...first and foremost Madden is always a superior game to NCAA in every single aspect except Dynasty...gameplay wise NCAA is always the little brother to Madden...no way you can argue that its better and if so state your case...
Old 07-25-2011, 10:48 PM   #77
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15

Is it just me or are the AI QBs just too slow to make decisions? Whether it be a read option, speed option, or passing they seem to take too long to figure out what they want to do. Almost all the time when passing they hold the ball to long and by the time they are ready to pass my DBs are able to recover.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:27 AM   #78
MVP

OVR: 12

I don't see how the gameplay is considered perfect when the db is running your route

fix mirroring, wr positioning and every team thinking they have Janikowski
Old 07-26-2011, 03:05 AM   #79
Pro

tHurley2010's Arena

OVR: 9

EA is never going to please everyone...if they patch gameplay they're going to upset the people (like myself) who don't want it patched. If they don't patch it, well, we've seen the responses of the people on this thread.

The game I'm playing is perfect, I don't have Super LBs or Psychic DBs. I sometimes have to thread the needle and I sometimes have an open WR, but that's because I set the D up by successfully running plays.

Of course, I use sliders. Seriously, use Matt10s sliders, they're great.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:05 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 6

Honestly i dont know why people are complaining.
If you are a good player you find a different way to score.
Everybody is whining that they can't do anything on offense but that is because they are trying to do stuff that used to work when zones were just places where the players would go to and play no pass D.

In previous versions all i used to do was use quick slants and stuff like that to gain an easy 5 every time. Now there is risk because the zones actually defend

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »