Home

Crowd Noise!!

This is a discussion on Crowd Noise!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Crowd Noise!!

I have yet to feel the excitement of college football. Pre-game still blows. Crowd noise seems to be non-existent. Some people have said well it's in dynasty mode. Is there any truth to this.

EA needs to work on pre game, crowd noise, and the excitement of college football. Bring back the camera shake!! 05 had it right and 6 years later they don't. Big disappointment.

EA needs to watch the pregame of VT and Boise St. The fans were loud, and the stadium was rocking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Crowd Noise!!

well the camera does shake, I've had two games where it gets loud enough. other then that, i know what you mean. they hype all those things up alot, but i feel like they didnt deliver.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
Rookie

It does? I haven't seen it yet. I'm going to have to pay close attention to that camera shake then. Have you played a dynasty game yet... and what's the difference between the two?
Old 07-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

well in dynasty i played a game. I was notre dame and playing michigan, AT michigan and it was the 4th Q and they were on defense trying to stop my last minute drive. It got sooo loud, i could barely see the Reciever routes. I wear a Tritan headset so i'm probably getting better sound, but it got super loud.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar9
well in dynasty i played a game. I was notre dame and playing michigan, AT michigan and it was the 4th Q and they were on defense trying to stop my last minute drive. It got sooo loud, i could barely see the Reciever routes. I wear a Tritan headset so i'm probably getting better sound, but it got super loud.
Oh awesome!! A tritan headset, does it plus into the PS3? I think I might have to get one of those. Yeah, I'm waiting for rosters to be down before I start playing my dynasty. Just testing sliders and creating some teams in the mean time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #6
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

There a lot complaining about this. They are discussing it here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042592635
Old 07-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
There a lot complaining about this. They are discussing it here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042592635
Thanks for the post. I'm going to check that out.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #8
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Closing...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »