Home

Online Dynasty Help-Validate Rosters

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Help-Validate Rosters within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #9
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Online Dynasty Help-Validate Rosters

I successfully created an OD (1 user) a couple of times with edited CK11 rosters (name/position changes for Auburn to reflect actual roster) pre and post patch #2. I retired both before playing any games myself because I did not like the scheduling after moving teams around conferences so I made no drastic changes, just a few and tried creating a new one.

That said, tried the last 2 nights to start a new one and I get the same thing, tries to validate rosters, the same rosters I used in a previous one that I retired, and it stops between 66%-74% each time when validating rosters.

Now I read there is a problem with uploading recaps and photos. I don't have a lot of time to play and have grown frustrated in trying to get this started.

Does anyone know if EA is aware of these problems or are we just complaining to each other?

I am at work and cannot log onto EA's site, must be restricted here.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I wouldn't know where to check to see if EA is aware. This is my first time ever to try online features for an EA game. I'm glad to hear (but sorry for you) that others are having the same issue right now.

I'm also reading elsewhere that others are having issues getting the OD website to even load at all so maybe the roster validation problem is related to server issues? I don't know, just spitballing. This sucks because I took the time to set up a promotion and relegation online dynasty just like I wanted it before it failed. Then I wasted the time doing it again before thinking to just try to start one with my rosters and the default conference setup.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #11
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdh72469
I successfully created an OD (1 user) a couple of times with edited CK11 rosters (name/position changes for Auburn to reflect actual roster) pre and post patch #2. I retired both before playing any games myself because I did not like the scheduling after moving teams around conferences so I made no drastic changes, just a few and tried creating a new one.

That said, tried the last 2 nights to start a new one and I get the same thing, tries to validate rosters, the same rosters I used in a previous one that I retired, and it stops between 66%-74% each time when validating rosters.

Now I read there is a problem with uploading recaps and photos. I don't have a lot of time to play and have grown frustrated in trying to get this started.

Does anyone know if EA is aware of these problems or are we just complaining to each other?

I am at work and cannot log onto EA's site, must be restricted here.
played an OD game last night, a single person, and one i've had in progress, nothing new. my game uploaded, but there were some unusual issues, it took longer than normal to finally complete the entire process.

currently i can't access my dynasty on the web.
"We are currently experiencing higher than normal load. We are working to resolve this quickly."

it's been saying this for an hour now, and if i can remember last night well enough, between the budweisers, i think i saw that last night on my console too.

nothing has been tweeted by them that i can see, but only follow @EANCAAFootball.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #12
Rookie

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's a problem within an already running online dynasty because I deleted my other one before trying to start this one. That hasn't worked out very well.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #13
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

Nice to know I'm not the only one. I would really like to post an Auburn dynasty on here but the ONLY way I could even begin to do it is using OD for the recaps, stats, polls, etc. I don't have time to right all this stuff down by hand! So if it doesn't get to working soon it's not gonna happen.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #14
Rookie

With the number of people now reporting problems logging into the website at all (like I had last night when I first saw this issue), I'm optimistically hoping it's an easily fixable server side issue.

Although I would really like to know if anyone can start an online dynasty with the CK11 roster file right now. I haven't heard of anyone able to start a new OD with edited rosters since I started asking around yesterday. Part of me is hoping that nobody can so it will get more attention.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

I had done some edits for Auburn on CK11's original roster but I downloaded his most recent roster and made no edits, loaded the file and began an OD, same problem. Stops during "Validating Rosters" between 70%-80% complete.

I even tried unloading the roster file and just going with auto names, same problem. Very frustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 11:43 PM   #16
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

Just curious, reading about OD site being back,I tried again and still I have the same problem when it's validating rosters. Anyone else still getting this when starting a new OD?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »