Home

Fixing Progression via Coaching Prestige

This is a discussion on Fixing Progression via Coaching Prestige within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #73
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Fixing Progression via Coaching Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstate123
I think a lot of the problems would be fixed if coordinators took a hit in prestige when they become head coaches. That's where a lot of the A+ HCs come from.
Totally agree with this.
It's like they should have separate prestige. For coordinators they may be A+, but if they have never coached before then say C prestige as a head coach would be realistic.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:44 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinwhitaker11
Can someone upload a roster on xbox live with fixed coach prestige? Only get an hour or so a night of game time and don't have time to edit all the coaches myself. Thanks alot.
I would upload mine, but I was an idiot and saved over the coaching prestige edits I made originally.

Right now I have everyone at 0 and will post results soon so you can decide if you'd rather have that roster set.

I'm not thrilled with the zeroed out coaches, as it seemed that mid major coaches were the ones who jumped most in prestige which led to a lot of national and BCS titles for small schools, which is kind of unrealistic.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:19 AM   #75
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Thanks guys for putting in the time to research this issue. I read every page of this thread. I have to wonder if the game play changes with higher rated players? I see a lot of sim numbers but is there any proof that the game play changes with higher rated players or does it equal out? My major issue with NCAA 11 was 6 years+ in the game the game play changed greatly due to much lower rated players. This is just proof why you have to have more then one rating for the coaches to make the CC work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 11:35 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am in an online dynasty, and the commissioner told us that at the end of the year all coaches were fired, but he was able to keep us at the same school.

This was strange, as even the guy who went undefeated got fired. Plus, we have coaching contracts OFF.

This resulted in all of us having D+ Coach Prestige, so I'm curious... Does that make all of our off-season progression lower than other teams?

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »