Home

Online Dynasty Web Site

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Web Site within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Online Dynasty Web Site

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I searched and didn't see anything.

I know the dynasty website is showing "coming soon" for all of the new features like the supersim and advance, but is recruiting not working for everyone also? I still have the recruiting tab like in 11 but it doesn't show my recruiting board, or prospects.

If the dynasty site is completely down at this point, have they said when it will be up and running? It seems an odd choice to tout all the web-integrated features for this years version and not have them ready at launch, and even stranger still to not have the legacy options available at launch.

Especially if they are planning on charging for the advanced features, I would think they would want to strike while everyone is still excited about NCAA, not after half of their audience has moved on to Madden.

Anyone heard anything on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Online Dynasty Web Site

Ok, this is odd... I just noticed I can search for prospects, but it is only showing about 5 pages of random prospects, nowhere near all of them.

And I was able to start my supersim trial, although I haven't yet tried it out, so it looks like that is there also but not positive it works considering how recruiting looks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »