Home

Question About Future Years in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Question About Future Years in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
Rookie

Flames24Rulz's Arena

OVR: 1
Question About Future Years in Dynasty

I started my offline dynasty with two of my buddies last night; roster glitch be damned.

As soon as I saw the recruiting was basically unchanged from a year ago, I began to worry about the future years in the dynasty. If you remember from last year, 4 and 5 star recruits would have ratings in the 60's and they would not progress adequately throughout their years on campus. It took a while before the tuner set came out for that, but by then, the damage was already done.

I saw a thread where people were getting three-star recruits in the 70's, so I'm hopeful that situation is resolved. For dynasty players, I think this issue is much more glaring than the roster glitch (especially if you attempt to play about ten years or so in the dynasty).

So for anyone that has made it a few years forward, is this a problem again in this year's game or did EA actually get it right? Thanks guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Question About Future Years in Dynasty

idk - ive only got two classes in so far, but currently the stars that a player is rated have meant absolutely nothing. Ive had two-stars come in in the 70's and Ive seen four-stars come in in the 50's. You really need to look at the player skills more than anything else

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »