Home

See you in a couple months NCAA!

This is a discussion on See you in a couple months NCAA! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2011, 04:24 AM   #49
Rookie

chen_sc's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: See you in a couple months NCAA!

still no official comment from ea...just remember all the ncca 12 dev team members that came to OS forums and marketed the game to us 2-3 months ago...

Last edited by chen_sc; 07-23-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:28 AM   #50
Rookie

Cdog923's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen_sc
still no official comment from ea...just remember all the ncca 12 dev teams members that came to OS forums and marketed the game to us 2-3 months age...
I don't think I've ever been this dissatisfied with an NCAA game. Just terrible all around.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:21 AM   #51
Rookie

SammyC14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philstat
I agree 100%

- Sick of seeing the ball bounce off my receivers heads - game after game!
- The CPU messing up on 4th down - was playing the other day, went for it on 4th, did not get it, I was on 17 yards away from scoring on Arkansas - BOOM, it flips me around and has Arkansas on my 17 yard line - this all happened 4th quarter - they score, game over. I've had this happen on multiple occasions.
- Passing in this game is BS
- Scripted AI
- Superman LBs
- Biggest one - game already determined prior to snapping the ball
- Played the other night threw five interceptions in the 4th quarter, CPU was going to win and DID.
- Game is chock full of issues!
You hit it on the head for me, no pun intended. Every game at least once I have a receiver take a money shot to the dome. I'm not sure if it's my gameplay style (Peyton Manning in a sense, get a pre snap read, call hot routes) or what. The AI is def scripted and the linebackers play like dudes out of the movie The Program
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 09:35 AM   #52
Rookie

SammyC14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
I get really into my Dynasty.

I play it for seasons on end and really get into all aspects of it. If players aren't going to play the way they are supposed to and coaches aren't going to be realistic in terms of progression (hence programs don't reflect reality) then what's the point?
I'm just choosing another quote basically, but you have guys that play the game religiously and guys that play casually. I think it's the religious players that see more bugs and it bothers them more than the casual player (no kidding huh). I would put myself somewhere in between and this game bothers me. I know what football is supposed to look like and what players are supposed to do on the field, and this is not it. To date, last years game was much better.

I'm a rookie to this forum, and I'm looking around for answers. I understand how difficult it must be to produce a video game of any means and the amount of pressure on these EA guys. With that being said...

1.) why do we not hear anything from EA on how they will fix some of these major issues that so many people are having. I'm in sales, if a customer has an issue w one of my products I'd better give them update on how I am going to resolve their issues otherwise they will most likely never buy that product from me again.

2.) do they not test all of these things before it is released? I honestly just don't get this one. In my business we are so regulated and have to pass various tests before a product hits the market that it has no choice but to work as good as it should (or close) when it is released. I just dot understand.

3.) why are other developers able to fix issues so quickly but EA is not?

Again, I'm a rookie I undersand, but so many others have to be wondering the same thing. Just a little transparentness and honestly is all I am really looking for, I think as customers we deserve that.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:32 AM   #53
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid FSU
Yo, Imma let you finish. But, you're hating the GREATEST FOOTBALL GAME OF ALL TIME...
Apparently you never played NCAA 06.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #54
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen_sc
still no official comment from ea...just remember all the ncca 12 dev team members that came to OS forums and marketed the game to us 2-3 months age...
This is the most infuriating thing about all this, the sudden disconnect once we need concrete answers. If you dont have them, fine, own up to it. But to leave us hanging is......
Old 07-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
That $30 trade in towards Madden offer from Gamestop is sounding better and better with as many problems as this game has.
What makes you think Madden will not have similar issues?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoqball
I told myself I'd wait this year until the game went on sale, and that way they'd have time to fix any glitches that were sure to pop up. Unfortunately I couldn't hold off buying it. Why do I do this to myself every year...

I waited last year but this year I paid full price. I feel like such a fool

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »