Home

I can't beleive people don't like the gameplay, I'ts the best so far to date!

This is a discussion on I can't beleive people don't like the gameplay, I'ts the best so far to date! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
I can't beleive people don't like the gameplay, I'ts the best so far to date!

I really can't understand all of the displeasure for this game. It has the best gameplay of any football game on this generation of consoles. The D is not too hard, you just aren't that good at making reads and don't throw the ball away when nothing is open. Sure the jumping LB, sure they jump routes at time but I'll take that anyday over the non exsistent D in these games online the past few years.

I try to play offline but it bores me to tears to play the computer so I can understand if thats your main gripe. I don't know, I love the game for the first time in yrs, awsome D yet it seems like everyone is crying about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: I can't beleive people don't like the gameplay, I'ts the best so far to date!

Use the Gameplay Impressions thread.

Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »