Home

My most difficult games are against the weakest teams

This is a discussion on My most difficult games are against the weakest teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8
My most difficult games are against the weakest teams

Does anybody else experience this? I am playing on Varsity with adjusted sliders (I gave up on AA with it's psychic LB's). I am playing a Dynasty with Nebraska who is a B+ in every category so they are a decent team. I play Ohio State, Wisconsin and Mich St who should be tough, yet I win easily. I play Arizona St (custom schedule) and loose but granted they are not a weak team rather equal to Neb, and have to come from behind to beat Minnesota on the final play. These are just a few most recent examples.

Seems like any team with an A- or better offense....has no offense. If they are a B+ or lower they can get yards and put up points. Makes me wonder, maybe, if the team ratings don't mean anything. I don't know yet, I have only played 19 games so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: My most difficult games are against the weakest teams

I seem to struggle early with the weaker teams but when the fatigue kicks in I start to beat them down. This is on heisman.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
Pro

steez3's Arena

OVR: 11

I feel the same way until I adjusted the threshold slider from 50 to 43...before I did that FIU's db's were step for step with the gators wr's eventhough the individual matchups in speed were drastically in favor of the wideouts. soon as I put it on 43 I started to notice seperation like it should be! I really think everyone that hasnt messed with the threshold really should..one I did that the game feels so much better, atleast for me.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:49 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Man I just played Rice using OKS playing on AA with adjusted sliders and they put up over 400 yrds on me.I'm embarrased by my D at the moment lol,but I can honestly say I loved every minute of it, when's the last time we could say the cpu actually put up a challenge.

Last edited by finfn1372; 07-23-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:19 AM   #5
Pro

antixnette's Arena

OVR: 7

Nope. I play with Ohio Bobcats and higher rated teams usually beat me by 10 points. I dominate lower rated teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 10:00 AM   #6
Rookie

lordofAutzen's Arena

OVR: 0

In my Oregon dynasty (on AA), I tore LSU apart, but couldn't get any offense going when I played Nevada week 2.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:03 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 6

Sooo tired of this in Road To Glory. I'm Ohio State, who has both a great Oline and fantastic D, yet my defense can't stop unranked teams even once the whole game, and my oline gives up 4-6 sacks every game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »