Home

Any way to avoid fumbles when opp is using Aggressive?

This is a discussion on Any way to avoid fumbles when opp is using Aggressive? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8
Any way to avoid fumbles when opp is using Aggressive?

I've played about 40-50 online games now and the vast majority of my opponents use Aggressive defense. As a result there will be at least once or twice a game he gets some cheap stripped ball EVEN WITH ME HOLDING DOWN THE RB BUTTON!

My last game for instance, I'm LSU, my opponent is Michigan. He's basically the type of guy you wouldn't want to play. Runs arounds with Robinson excessively, went for a two point conversion every time he scored. Not to mention, when he needed a 4th and 15 or more he exploited the horrible WR-DB interactions. So I just decided to stick with my game plan and run the football, but to no avail he stripped me on a long run near the 10yd line. It was unfortunate cause up to that point I was able to deal with his cheesy play and was ahead 17-16. But if I would've held onto the ball I would've been up by 8 with 3 mins to go in the 4th. It's almost like this game doesn't want any one team to route the other.

Am I the only one that's a victim of this? What do you guys suggest I do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
Banned

Sabo's corked Bat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Any way to avoid fumbles when opp is using Aggressive?

I dont think so, and I dont even play online, but Ive found offline that there is no penalty for stripping, you dont miss tackles, or get penalties. Same thing with setting your D-line to aggressive. They jump the snap every time and are never offsides, or encroaching.

The best you can do is cover up the ball and set yours to aggressive as well.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

OVR: 2

Hit Left Bumper in play selection and put "Big Run" I think it is...put that on conservative. That + Protect Ball (RB).
Old 07-24-2011, 08:27 PM   #4
Pro

Cj7298419's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabo's corked Bat
I dont think so, and I dont even play online, but Ive found offline that there is no penalty for stripping, you dont miss tackles, or get penalties. Same thing with setting your D-line to aggressive. They jump the snap every time and are never offsides, or encroaching.

The best you can do is cover up the ball and set yours to aggressive as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels2386
Hit Left Bumper in play selection and put "Big Run" I think it is...put that on conservative. That + Protect Ball (RB).
Thanks for responding guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »