Home

road to glory problem???

This is a discussion on road to glory problem??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
road to glory problem???

hey, im playing road to glory and i buy the skill progressions that are supposed to get my qb better rating.. but then i skip the week and nothing happens. he ends up at the same rating that he was a before i got the skill builders.

also where is the thread for setting your game back to before the first patch, i searched but could find it. also does this help? any help would be amazing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: road to glory problem???

I havent had that road to glory problem. But you might just be buying One Game Boosts. They are cheaper and they only last one game and then your ratings return to normal the next week.

I've never bought a career boost that disappeared the next week though

My Youtube Channel, I will be uploading almost exclusively sports gaming vids, along with other general gaming content. I'd appreciate any subs or contributions you guys want to give :D

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »