Home

Unique and Tick plays and formations (Restart)

This is a discussion on Unique and Tick plays and formations (Restart) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-31-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13
Unique and Tick plays and formations (Restart)

I guess I will restart Sabo's thread. Let keep'em coming guy!

List so far:

Ace-Normal Flex-PA Z Corner An awesome PA pass where your 1WR runs an in and out corner route and your slot runs a post in/out pattern. lots of open WR when you call it right.

Ace-Big-PA Fk Quick Hot route HB so you don't have to do the PA and hit the WR in motion shortly after the snap. Tons of YAC on that play.

Ace-Bunch-Statue It actually works this year!

Flexbone-Tight-Speed Quick Wk/WB Toss/WB Misdirection All these plays are great around the end-zone or short yardage situations.

Hail Mary-Circus The Hook and Ladder

Pistol-Full House-Triple Option Lots of good running plays out of that formation.

Shotgun-Wildcat-Jet Corner A WR option play where both your WR and your QB are HBs

Shotgun-Trey-HB Angle An awesome play that is money to your dump off man if your WRs are covered.

Shotgun-Trips Open-HB Release Another great all around pass play.

Shotgun-Trips Open-Slot Corner Love the slot corner plays where the WR runs a deep in out corner.

Shotgun-Trio TE-Slot Corner Another good slot corner.

Shotgun-Split Slots-PA Tiger Wheel Love the PA wheels and split slots allow a lot of cool quick audibles.

Shotgun-Empty Quads-Slot Pivot A great pivot play, like to scramble out of this.

Shotgun-Empty Quads-Curl Flat Corner A good audible out of the above play.

Shotgun-Emory Henry-Smash Z Post/HB Draw The famous, or infamous Emory Henry. I like the Z post if its fast and you have a good line. Draw quick audible is money when you confuse a nickel or dime D.

Shotgun-Wing Offset-Triple Option Pass Nice triple action pass, unique routes like most of the above, nice play all around for run/pass etc.

Shotgun-Trips Open-Flood Post One of my favorite flood post plays check it out.

Weak I-Normal-Y Over Dive/Y Over Fly Sweep It is a great running play.. I probably average 12 yards each time I run that play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Unique and Tick plays and formations (Restart)

bump bump bump

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »