Home

Transfer requests

This is a discussion on Transfer requests within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2011, 10:57 AM   #25
Rookie

Houndy's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Transfer requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
I had a depth CB transfer to my rival. It was pretty cool to see him starting and returning kicks when we played the next season.

One thing I would love to see is more of that - I would love to see the guys we have to cut, and other teams too, show up a few seasons later.
On that note, has anyone seen a cut guy comeback and play for another team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #26
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndy

Transfers sit out one season, don't they? So I assume you saw the guy 2 seasons later...
Old 08-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndy
I have NEVER seen it. It's a shame, too, as some pretty solid players end up lost entirely. I think this would be a nice way to get those solid players on to the lower ranked teams.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm playing as Indiana, after year 1 I got a FS transfer Stephan Obengyapong (most likely sic) from Penn St. Was a Junior 86 overall but buried on Penn State's depth chart.

Redshirted him the transfer year, won the Thorpe award with him the following year. He's now a fifth year senior 96 overall and the heart and soul of my defense, he also has 97 speed and returns my kicks and punts, I'll never forget when I played at Penn State he had two picks and returned a punt for a TD. It was like he was motivated to show Penn State they made a mistake by not playing him. Best transfer I've ever got.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #29
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

Had a dynasty in 2010 or 2011 where Mikel Leshoure transferred to my Notre Dame team. He was pretty sick for the couple years I had him.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #30
Rookie

ram124's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm hoping to grab one or two when I finish my first season as Tulane. There are quite a few that transfer after year one, but I've noticed in another dynasty that the number dwindles down to only 2 to 5 transfers total a couple of years down the line. I think there should be at least 15-20 each year.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #31
Rookie

skeezapleez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
Transfers sit out one season, don't they? So I assume you saw the guy 2 seasons later...
I never understood why they make transfers sit out a season. Anyone care to explain?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #32
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
I have NEVER seen it. It's a shame, too, as some pretty solid players end up lost entirely. I think this would be a nice way to get those solid players on to the lower ranked teams.

Completely agree. Never happened on my Illinois dynasty but on my USC one I was cutting 4 stars and even one 5 star guy into cyber oblivion. MUCH better if the guy signs with a rival to get some payback!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »