Home

Just beat a cheater who was 64-6 online, feels good.

This is a discussion on Just beat a cheater who was 64-6 online, feels good. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2011, 07:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Just beat a cheater who was 64-6 online, feels good.

He had some ridiculous audibles where when he did them in order, it moved his fullback on the opposite side of the line of scrimmage, and the ball would be snapped in my territory. Obviously total bull****. I hang in there and I kick a field goal to go up 32-30 in the 4th. Well he keeps trying his stupid trick.. except it finally backfired! The ball as snapped to no one and sat on the ground, but no one could pick it up. So the clock just ran for like 4 minutes, and eventually he quit and I got the win.

EA should find a way to fix that glitch, first time I have ran across it. He was Boise State and using some form of the Maryland I.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #2
Pro

FloorGeneral's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Just beat a cheater who was 64-6 online, feels good.

Jeez. I lose more and more faith in humanity as more shlt like this pops up. What kind of person would actually stoop to cheating to win? How does someone get to the point that winning at a video game becomes that important? I just don't get it. This is exactly why I stay away from online. I'm pretty sure that I'd beat most of 'em, but winning at a video game isn't important enough to play thru the frustration.

Props to you for beating him. Is there a report option? Hope you reported him...
Old 08-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorGeneral
Jeez. I lose more and more faith in humanity as more shlt like this pops up. What kind of person would actually stoop to cheating to win? How does someone get to the point that winning at a video game becomes that important? I just don't get it. This is exactly why I stay away from online. I'm pretty sure that I'd beat most of 'em, but winning at a video game isn't important enough to play thru the frustration.

Props to you for beating him. Is there a report option? Hope you reported him...
Wow it gets better. I will look into reporting him, as of now I don't think there is a way. So it tells me he quit, and I will receive a win. I check my record... I have a LOSS and my DNF % has increased! What the hell is wrong with this game?
Old 08-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #4
Rookie

guys like him is why i dont waste my time online, its nearly impossible to get a non cheese game.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #5
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

I completely agree (except about me being able to beat most of them )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
Rookie

Adam_in_SC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

The unfortunate continual degradation of our society. There are 10 million more just like him and 5 million that are worse.

I LOVE the online portion because it allows me to play friends on other states but I just won't play games with people I don't know for this reason.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #7
Rookie

pingzing17's Arena

OVR: 0
Exclamation Re: Just beat a cheater who was 64-6 online, feels good.

Watch out for guys who pause the game before kickoff so the game freezes. They wait...and wait...and wait.....wait until you quit. They would probalby wait all night until you exit to the dashboard. ONce you exit to the dashboard they will get a message that says...."Would you like to quit and recieve a win? or you like to quit and have no stats reported and neither recieve the win?" Of course they choose the win because they Fu ing blow at this game and can't win any way else. Watch out for the gamertag Eel12 (I think that's the number). Next time this happens I'm waiting and taking the win. I deserve at least 5.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_in_SC
The unfortunate continual degradation of our society. There are 10 million more just like him and 5 million that are worse.

I LOVE the online portion because it allows me to play friends on other states but I just won't play games with people I don't know for this reason.
Exactly!!! I don't know what wrong with people. If people just played normal authentic football and not try and find every flaw and glitch in a game (it not only football games stuff like that happens) online play would be one of the greatest inventions ever in gaming. When I used to play online i was proud of my 79-47 record level 7 all straight no cheese but around the 2010 versions it got too crazy I don't even want to imagine whats going on now a days

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »