Home

Players leaving for the Pro Draft?

This is a discussion on Players leaving for the Pro Draft? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Players leaving for the Pro Draft?

I was just looking over all of the players leaving for the Pro Draft and I have a total of 34 players leaving for the Pro Draft? Aside from that I noticed the MAJORITY of the players leaving for the draft weren't even close to being the best or having the highest overall at their respective positions??? I also don't understand how teams like Miami, Ohio State, USC and countless other programs don't have any players leaving for the draft even though they each have 95+ overall players graduating?

I know it is to early to see how this actually translates over but if there's 32 NFL teams and only 34 players are leaving for the draft then are rounds 2-7 going to be totally CPU created players? Or will it be filled with players from this draft class even though they are marked with graduating instead of leaving for the draft?

Last edited by ABR173rd; 08-11-2011 at 08:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
Rookie

KentuckyJared20's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Players leaving for the Pro Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRanger1
I was just looking over all of the players leaving for the Pro Draft and I have a total of 34 players leaving for the Pro Draft? Aside from that I noticed the MAJORITY of the players leaving for the draft weren't even close to being the best or having the highest overall at their respective positions??? I also don't understand how teams like Miami, Ohio State, USC and countless other programs don't have any players leaving for the draft even though they each have 95+ overall players graduating?

I know it is to early to see how this actually translates over but if there's 32 NFL teams and only 34 players are leaving for the draft then is rounds 2-7 going to be totally cpu created players? Or will it be filled with players from this draft class even though they are marked with graduating instead of leaving for the draft.
If the player is a senior then it will say graduating even if the player is 99 overall.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Those players are underclassmen. Seniors that are high enough rating are also entering the draft but they are graduating as well so the game doesn't bother with adding those. That way you can focus on talking to the players that are leaving early and trying to convince them to stay....or not.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #4
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Ahh... Thanks, first time I actually went through and looked at all of the players leaving. So basically there is no way to look at the full draft class before transferring it into Madden?
Old 08-11-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
Banned

JJ_Bills9's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirborneRanger1
Ahh... Thanks, first time I actually went through and looked at all of the players leaving. So basically there is no way to look at the full draft class before transferring it into Madden?
No, and a lot of those guys who it says "pro draft" next to won't be in the draft at all anyway because I'm betting a lot of them are guys in the low 80's. Basically everyone in the 90's will be in the draft and a slew of guys in the high 80's will be too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Bills9
No, and a lot of those guys who it says "pro draft" next to won't be in the draft at all anyway because I'm betting a lot of them are guys in the low 80's. Basically everyone in the 90's will be in the draft and a slew of guys in the high 80's will be too.
Yeah this is a problem. If you go pro you should be in the draft...don't see what's so hard about this.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #7
Rookie

Shroom's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Yeah this is a problem. If you go pro you should be in the draft...don't see what's so hard about this.
Yeah I dont really get it either, it doesnt make sense that a player would leave for the draft but not be in it.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:28 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroom
Yeah I dont really get it either, it doesnt make sense that a player would leave for the draft but not be in it.
See: Snead, Jevan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »