Home

Problem playing bowl games btwn users in OD

This is a discussion on Problem playing bowl games btwn users in OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Problem playing bowl games btwn users in OD

Anyone having this issue? We advance to bowls in season one of our 12 man OD. Four guys play their bowls against cpu, no problem. Then our two users in NC game get the game loaded up and lose connection right after coin toss. Then i try to play my game against bowl opponent (user) and same thing. We all tried multiple times two nights in a row (8/15 and 8/16) btwn 8pm and 11pm PST.
Soooooooo annoying

All this after I upset my buddy who was #3 OU to knock another friend LSU out of SEC champ game. Then wake up the next day to see OU game sim'd and I lost giving LSU championship game.

Oh and EA wont let me post on their forums for some reason (but that may be because I'm dumb)

Sucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2011, 02:55 AM   #2
Rookie

Buster6's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Problem playing bowl games btwn users in OD

Same thing happened in my OD. Everyone played their bowl game and won, yet when we advanced to the offseason everyone's results were thrown out and half of us lost. It was totally radical. GREAT JOB ELECTRONIC ARTS NCAA FOOTBALL 2012!!!!!!!!!1

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »