Home

Who's traded in their copy??

This is a discussion on Who's traded in their copy?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Traded your copy in????
Yes 65 23.13%
No 216 76.87%
Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #33
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Who's traded in their copy??

I think the game plays pretty well on the field. The 'transfer failed' error that's causing ODs to shut down is the reason I'd consider trading this game in.

I don't know why on earth they can't test this game properly. I saw a post in another thread where the guy said we (the OS community) are basically testing this for free (actually have to pay $60 to test it lol) from July until the start of CFB season when they release the first patch and then get the less hardcore people to go pick it up when their CFB fever picks up. I kind of feel that way too.

It's a shame we have to sit here waiting and waiting, while they spend our money on a ball pit in the middle of their conference room.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 12

My copy was gone a week ago

6 weeks post release...no patch..no tuner..inexcusable
Old 08-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #35
Banned

bzehrt24's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm going to as soon as they release the patch so I can sim a few seasons and get some correct draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #36
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Unless that patch and tuner set come out tomorrow this game is going back to Gamestop for that new Dues Ex game. I'll take a wait-and-see approach with Madden this year, but I am pleasantly surprised by the demo, which is very encouraging. I'd hate to not have a football game this year, but I'm going to stick to my guns and not purchase an EA sports game within the first few weeks of its release.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

i'm about to, this game is simply not fun wether i'm winning or losing
Old 08-23-2011, 07:49 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzehrt24
I'm going to as soon as they release the patch so I can sim a few seasons and get some correct draft classes.
Thats probably what i'm going to end up doing, whether I play the first 4 seasons or not, I'm probably going to just use it for a few drafts, and then get the most $$ I can for a trade in, when this game first came out I played it like 4-5 hours a night, now I haven't played it in TWO WEEKS, just waiting on the patch......I think the whole fiasco has just killed it for me this year in general. And next year, I will not be so naive and think NCAA 13 is going to be a working product on release day.
I am even thinking about just buying used copies of their games for now on, I really hate feeling like someone has ripped me off, and the very mention of EA sports is going to leave that taste in my mouth for quite a while (as I'm sure it will with many of you)
Old 08-24-2011, 09:37 AM   #39
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
I'm just wondering how does the season starting make you enjoy the game more? lol
I can relate to his post. MLB The Show & College Hoops are the only 2 games that I can play no matter what season it is. For whatever reason, I can't just pick up a game of NCAA, Madden, or NBA 2K and play them if those seasons aren't going on. Now if we're talking PS2 NCAA football, I could play those year round, but I've never been able to do that with the next generation football games.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #40
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

i dont depend on half time shows or presentation or CC for immersion, football on tv or dvr hypes me up to play football games. so like someone said the season starting is definately a plus and the drive to dive into a dynasty.

no i'm not selling my copy until next years game, which will have to be phenominal in the gameplay department to get my 60.

i am not a CC/RTG/gimmick gamer, i may play 1 yr of dynasty but thats it, so its gameplay all the way for me and with a few tweaks here and there this game delivers for me.

#18 greatest EVA....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »