Home

Imported Draft Class Patch

This is a discussion on Imported Draft Class Patch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Imported Draft Class Patch

By now every deep franchise player knows about the mess up with importing the rosters from NCAA 12. The only question I have is..... Does ANYONE on here knows if there will be a patch and if so WHEN does it suppose to happen and also from which game NCAA 12 or MADDEN 12...... hope someone out there can answer this question. It would be awesome if Josh Looman or Donny Moore can answer it........ If there is no patch I am fine with that but atleast let the true ballers in Franchise know either way.

Thanks.

P.S.

By the way the game may not be perfect but people have to keep in mind this is a WHOLE NEW TEAM on madden now, especially Franchise Mode and I believe the Madden Franchise will have MAJOR improvements year by year. Show them Josh Looman what you can really do with this Franshise Mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Imported Draft Class Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayln
By now every deep franchise player knows about the mess up with importing the rosters from NCAA 12. The only question I have is..... Does ANYONE on here knows if there will be a patch and if so WHEN does it suppose to happen and also from which game NCAA 12 or MADDEN 12...... hope someone out there can answer this question. It would be awesome if Josh Looman or Donny Moore can answer it........ If there is no patch I am fine with that but atleast let the true ballers in Franchise know either way.

Thanks.

P.S.

By the way the game may not be perfect but people have to keep in mind this is a WHOLE NEW TEAM on madden now, especially Franchise Mode and I believe the Madden Franchise will have MAJOR improvements year by year. Show them Josh Looman what you can really do with this Franshise Mode.
I am not a madden player however ive read posts regarding a possible workaround. I believe ive read that if you say no the first time it asks you to import and then say yes the second time that you will be able to import.

May not be the same issue but this may help. I know you asked about a patch for it which to me implies you may be having trouble importing your classes and this may be a temporary fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »