Home

Anyone trade NCAA in for MAdden? if so..How do you feel after doing it?

This is a discussion on Anyone trade NCAA in for MAdden? if so..How do you feel after doing it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Anyone trade NCAA in for MAdden? if so..How do you feel after doing it?

I've never traded ncaa in for madden but was thinking about doing so this year...if you guys did..are you fully satisfied or do you want your college game back? Should I just keep both? or will Madden make me not want to play college anymore??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone trade NCAA in for MAdden? if so..How do you feel after doing it?

I thought about it but I'm glad I kept the college game...I was going back and forth playing both last night and both are good in their own way...I have the PS3 versions and for the first time on next gen I'm actually happy with both. If I had to pick one I'd probably choose Madden because I'm not a huge fan of all the recruiting stuff in NCAA...but for now, I'll keep both and play both until both are completely patched and then I'll re-evaulate.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandchampbaby117
I've never traded ncaa in for madden but was thinking about doing so this year...if you guys did..are you fully satisfied or do you want your college game back? Should I just keep both? or will Madden make me not want to play college anymore??
Madden imports RTG and Dynasty Rookies so it's best to have both if you are serious about SIM football.

I have borrowed my Son-in-laws Madden 12 and I'm digging the NFL Superstar mode on 15 min quarters... but the sound is quirky, there is a corrdinator repeating himself every other play and it's just not as engrossing as NCAA, but I may go ahead and get it at some point. Graphics look great, same animations as NCAA for the most part, still have some slider tweaking to do .. which is probably why I'd enjoy it ... slideritis
Old 09-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #4
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

I feel great. I honestly haven't thought about NCAA since I've done it. I will say this though. You prolly should have traded NCAA in last week or something while a lot places had a special promo going on. I got $40 credit towards Madden for NCAA so I was quite happy.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #5
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

OP, you've been told this before: No comparison threads in either game's forum. You want to compare/discuss both games, take it here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ootball-games/

Closed

Last edited by RGmoney; 09-06-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »