Home

A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be

This is a discussion on A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be

Me along with a couple of other football enthusiast have researched other game developers such as sony and 2k and have come to the conclusion that EA to be simply put just dont have the technology to recreate an almost real natural simulation in their video games. it sux. MLB the show arcade settings for players are humanlike with no glitchy but all specific natural motion. 2k which is astonishing can completely mimic a certain player to the T. EA just dont have the staff, patents or technology to be able to perform such non generic movements in their video games. It just that simple. I love Madden and so does a few other of my freinds. But because of Ncaa Football 12 issues and other past issues with EA we failed to purchase the game until something can be done to motivate the developers to due more research to give their games a more realistic simulation, which i have discovered is not hard but just takes a little bit of effort which we have not seen in the past couple of years. its bogus that the ps2 game has more realism then the ps3 game. thats a big ? to ponder. fficeffice" />>>
> >
>>
I also noticed the fan realism in MLB the show. If a ball is popped up and in the air, the fans point and look surprised showin real emotion.Some even duck for cover or make an attempt to catch the ball. Also their are kids in the stands, families, couples etc. On Ncaa football including Madden there are nothing but guys in the stands. Where are the girls, How sexest.lol where are the Kids. wheres the popcorn like in MLB the show. WOW. >>
>>
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 12:28 AM   #2
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A possible reason why NCAA football 12 isn't as real as it should be

And what, um, "research" did you and your friends do exactly?
Old 09-08-2011, 12:35 AM   #3
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I don't have to do "research" to know the NCAA team is in over their heads. This is not meant to be a trash EA post. Just because you have a degree that says you can do a job does not mean you can really do that job. It is like that in any career field. This team is just in over their head plan and simple.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:41 AM   #4
Banned

in response to that i do agree. But you can honestly say by playing other sports games that their something going on here that would lead to one notion that technolgy and know how is a big issue. Maybe EA can lure a top developer and graphics designer on their team. A bigger raise my help to,lol
Old 09-08-2011, 12:50 AM   #5
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmack10
in response to that i do agree. But you can honestly say by playing other sports games that their something going on here that would lead to one notion that technology and know how is a big issue. Maybe EA can lure a top developer and graphics designer on their team. A bigger raise my help to,lol
Why do that. NCAA has had good sales numbers the past few years and Madden does really well. So why spend the money. As soon as the hype machine starts rolling people forget about all the bad. The other game you mention have the one thing NCAA and Madden lack. That is another game to compete against.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 12:50 AM   #6
Banned

Ive from florida, and we love football down here, Im an FSU alum. And we all play Madden and NCaa football and we all have experienced the same problems and have come to the same conclusions. Its time we face reality and leave excuse's out the door. As humans we are not perfect, but if we lack in a certain area we should stop putting on disguises.
we should admit our faults and find ways to correct them honestly. Thats how you earn respect. Unfornutaley , those vurtues are lost in these times. So i guess all of us who enjoy a good football Video game should pray and be patient. lol
Old 09-08-2011, 12:55 AM   #7
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16

So... Your research is that you "all play[ed] Madden and NCaa football" and that you "all have experienced the same problems and have come to the same conclusions"?

Worst. Research. Ever.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:57 AM   #8
Banned

My response to that is power to the people. or power to the business that order the product. Companies get revenue from orders ie (GAMESTOP) and other retail dealers. not from us. its a system. A store can order 10000 maddens and wont sell a single one for that year. EA still makes money. Until next year when the store decrease the amount they order because of previous sales. Thgats how it works. Popular demand, not quality because people have no other option, like u said. We need to do like MLK and boycott for a year and see what happens,lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »