Home

Avoid Patch & Tuner #2?

This is a discussion on Avoid Patch & Tuner #2? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Avoid Patch & Tuner #2?

its not in system memory, i restored the sofeware and none of my dynastys or playbooks disappeared, ive seen it before and now just cant find it anywere
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 07:09 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
Recruits were bugged before too. Their tendancy would change after signing with your school. I assume this was fixed but I haven't checked.
How does tendency REALLY matter for a user controlled player? Hypothetically, say I recruit a RB with 99 Speed, 99 Acceleration and 99 Agility. The "speed" guy is going to be a beast. But then, I'd see he was changed to a 'power' back. His attributes are still off the charts, so who really cares how he's classified?

Or maybe the ratings would ALSO be affected? I'm confused. But it doesn't seem to be AS big an issue as people are really making it out to be. The issues could've been present in past games and I never would've known because I never would've checked.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:45 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmittSmithx22x
I hate to be negative.... But developers only get to release 2 patches for free then pay for every patch after the second one... Odds are... EA is not going to release a Third patch. They wouldn't sink more money into a game if they don't have too... I know there has been plenty of uproar about the patch, and the only hope for a 3rd patch to come out is if we keep letting them hear our complaints. But EA could just wash their hands of the situation and walk away to work on NCAA 13 knowing that they have no NCAA or NFL competition we can turn to.

This really sucks... we shouldn't have to receive an incomplete/underdeveloped game. We pay so much money for a game that doesn't change much year to year...you would think they could atleast deliver a complete game with less crippling flaws (Transfer fails being my biggest issue with the game). I hope this patch continues to be flamed so there is a chance a 3rd patch comes out. Come on EA....you owe it to us.
It's 3 free patches. All tuners are free. Learn some history; there was a 3rd patch for NCAA last year.

And when I told you to back-up your playbook, whatever gave you the idea I meant, just make an extra copy. Or is 360 not sophisticated enough that you can backup to somewhere other than your 360?
Old 09-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #28
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
It's 3 free patches. All tuners are free. Learn some history; there was a 3rd patch for NCAA last year.

And when I told you to back-up your playbook, whatever gave you the idea I meant, just make an extra copy. Or is 360 not sophisticated enough that you can backup to somewhere other than your 360?
I guess that means you're not on a 360, eh? And, no, you can't backup easily like with a PS3. But thanks anyway, guy.

Anybody else know of a way to transfer files off of the 360 without a memory card or network hacking?

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »