Home

Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest?

This is a discussion on Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2011, 11:39 PM   #9
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest?

It is incredibly frustrating, and I'm shocked that it is one of the last things to be fixed. Online dynasties cannot be played in their current state. It's an absolute joke.

Our dynasty has been stuck on bowl season for almost a month now.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:01 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

This has been absolutely brutal. The past couple of years, a couple of friends and I were able to get through numerous dynasties of three or more seasons. We're stuck at 1 right now, almost 2 full months through ownership of the game. It worked so well the past two years, how could it be this bad now? What changed that caused this that can't be fixed?
Old 09-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #11
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Post patch our bowl games still wouldn't save but I was able to advance the dynasty all the way up through Players Leaving.

Then I notice it tells me I have 0 hours to persuade recruits from leaving (when I used none and have all recruiting assistance OFF).

And now this morning I can't even load my dynasty. Transfer Failed every time.

I hope EA enjoys losing loads of long time customers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #12
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

This should be EA's #1 priority. How pathetic is it that they've known about it for two months, too?
Old 09-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #13
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
Can we sticky this subject? This is the biggest defect in the history of the NCAA Football series IMHO. This KILLS dynasties. Is there anyway we can get a rep from EA to give us a daily update on the fix for this issue? I saw an EA rep on this site a couple of days ago.

This HAS to be fixed or EA will lose a crap load of customers. Me and a bunch of my friends have been playing NCAA since 1994 and we have not touched this game in 2 weeks.
Daily is a bit excessive. But weekly would suffice.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

It is just annoying that a rep from EA came on here last week saying that they knew of the problem and they were working on a fix.

Their twitter feed for NCAA stated the same thing and that they would update is later that night.

Neither of these things happened.

All we are wanting is a little bit of communication with what is going on.

I didn't think that it was that hard for them to do.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

just about 5 or 6 days ago I got this for the first time and we've been stuck. Anyone have any idea or guess what percentage of online dynasties are frozen by this? I'm just curious if we are unlucky or if it is inevitable.

Of all the terrible inexcusable glitches this game/series has had...this has been easily the worst.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #16
Rookie

cyclonecountry's Arena

OVR: 1

Hitching my horse to this wagon, too.

4 player XBOX 360 Online Dynasty, the Transfer Failed error appeared during Year 2- Bowl Week, and has reappeared twice more in consecutive years. Every time during Bowl Week. We're now on hold, we just can't take it anymore.

The worst part about this is that a loss in a bowl game has SERIOUS implications on Coach Prestige rating. For example, in year 2 of our Online Dynasty I went undefeated as Louisville and was playing in the Rose Bowl. Beat UCONN in a 3OT thriller, and immediately was greeted with the transfer failed error. When I went to advance the week, the achievement for "reach A+ coach prestige in a dynasty" popped, however my results ended up being changed to a 28-0 loss. My coach prestige following the loss was a B. Brutal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »