Home

Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest?

This is a discussion on Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #33
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest?

Thanks for all of the responses so far guys. I'm waiting to hear back on a few PMs from forum members here and then I'll have a better idea as to where we stand with the transfer failure issue as it relates to Bowl Games. We are still looking into the other transfer failure issues as well.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbianc1
They can spend time fixing dirt on jerseys, tendencies, custom playbooks, hurry up play calling, game play, etc. but none of it matters if you can't play the game!

My OD has been stuck on year 2 Bowl games for 3 weeks now and none of us can play the game.

It's absurd that this issue has lingered for as long as it has but what's even worse is EA's complete lack of communication!

I've been consistently buying EA sports games since the early 90's but this debacle may be the deciding factor that ends my continued support.
Same here. As much as it pains me and my love for NCAA Football, I'm not sure I can continue to support such incompetence and waste time on a game that leads to a dead end.

EA will lose tons of customer if this isn't fixed FAST.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #35
Rookie

MidniteDLITE's Arena

OVR: 3

I just want to say that Ive had a couple guys be able to get their games uploaded after playing bowl games..I would encourage others to try..it seems as though EA and Dewiel are making good progress...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #36
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

I can say this:

I had the problem of the bowl games not transferring correctly before it became in vogue on the board.

Today was the first day that our OD did not get the transfer fail message. All three bowl games were reported correctly. Not sure if it's been fixed overall, just for us, or a fluke.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Hey Guys,

We are still working on the transfer failed issues. Can one of you guys who are experiencing this issue during bowl games send me a PM if you're on now? Would like to collect some additional information, but only if you're experiencing the transfer failure issue during Bowl Games. Thanks in advance.
Thank you so much for the response! I'm glad you guys are pro active and communicating to us about this issue!
Old 09-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #38
Rookie

alexgators1's Arena

OVR: 2

I sort of think them saying they're looking into it for so long, it makes me think they don't know what the problem is or how to fix it.

EDIT: but I have sent a PM and will try one more time to get it to work.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #39
Rookie

MidniteDLITE's Arena

OVR: 3

2 posts in a row stating successful uploads...i think we may be on to something...
Old 09-12-2011, 04:14 PM   #40
Rookie

Midnite,

Did the OD users have to replay their bowl games in order for them to transfer or were they all played and set to Ready to Advance and the commissioner advanced and it worked?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »